Chapter 3 : partner???!?

Hana's Pov

After we arrived at school, everyone look at us with a confused face maybe it's because we walked beside each other but it's normal right? Everyone acted like they never saw a girl and a boy walked together. "Wow wow wow, Lee Hana already got a boyfriend...Hana it's so fast how you get a boyfriend with a new student?" Haechan my bestie boy said that to me and I just ignored him but then I saw Jeno just smiled at me. My cheeks is slowly being red so I run into my sit to hide my face. SooA is laughing at me and I hit her with my Math book.
Our teacher arrived at class and then he said that the camping will be in duo which that include boys and girls. The teacher called us name by name until my name being call and... "Lee Hana and Yoon Jaehyuk" "You guys will be in partners" the teacher said to us and then leave the class. I was so shocked and I don't like the idea that I have to be with him for a whole time at the camping. The fact that Jeno and SooA being partner together make me jelous a little bit.

Jaehyuk's Pov

After the classmate make a rumour about me and Hana, I can't deny it,it's make blushing for a while but I wanna keep it cool so I put a "Poker face". I saw that Hana was shy and her face was red all the time make me wanna pinch her cheeks until I realized that Jeno stared at her for the whole time. So maybe it's the reason why she blushing for the whole time. *Just wait Lee Jeno I will make Lee Hana mine* I said that in my heart while hold my self to punch him.
After that, the teacher come to our class and said about that camping until then I heard the camping will be in partners. Hearing about that already make excited and nervous. The teacher call Hana name and....GUESS WHAT??!! ME AND HANA WILL BE PARTNERS. I can't deny that it's so hard to control my face after heard that. I look at Hana and my smile faded away when I saw she look at Jeno being partners with her bestfriend. Of course that make her jelous but I don't care. All I want is be with Hana for the whole time and take care of her but play it cool 😎.