Chapter 1 : Our first meeting

-Hana Pov-

Morning come and as usual I woke up with a happy mood because of "him" until my brother came to my room out of the blue without knocking. "How many times do I have to tell you to knock first before enter my room Lee Hawon!". "Mom already called you many times to come down". Hawon who just said that and get out of the room. Hana sigh heavily because of her annoying brother (yeah he is so annoying). I walked  out of my room with a lazy feeling and come down. "Lee Hana its already 7.30 a.m and you did'nt shower yet?!" Mom yelling at me. I look at the clock and was shocked at the same time. "OH MY GODDD MOM WHY U DON'T WAKE ME UP EARLY?!" I said and run back to my room with rushing and leaving my mom at there who held herself mad at me.

~skip time~

I'm walking alone to go to the school after send my brother to his school. Then my bestfriend SooA who come out of the blue walking beside me. We as usually talking and laughing until i bumped into someone who infront of me. "I'm sorry I didn't realize that you was there" I said while looked down afraid that person will be mad at me. "What the function of eyes if you don't use them well?" The person who said while raising his voice to me. "Hey!  How dare you say that to my bestfriend! " SooA backing up me. The person just left us here and walked away with a roll eyed.
         After arriving at class I sit to my place and approaching everyone there but there is someone who I nervous to approach him lee jeno my crush or I should say my future boyfriend.(wake up Hana he never notice you how dare you say that)  I said as I slapped my face.
          A few minutes later our class started. Our teacher come to the class, "Good morning everyone,today we have a new student that will be in the same class". "You can enter now" My teacher said that to our new student with a smile on his face. The boy come to the class with his hand in the pocket looking so handsome and cool but not as my crush introduce himself "Hi guys my name is Yoon Jaehyuk" he said it with a cold tone. The teacher said "okay Jaehyuk you can sit beside Hana" the teacher said out of the blue and make me shocked for a sec. Jaehyuk who casually walk to sit at beside me and said "So your name is Lee Hana who just bumped into me a minutes ago". I was so shocked but just kept that quietly.

Jaehyuk's Pov

I walked to school alone because of my parents kept argued about nothing.I was in the badmood because of them. I put my earpod on and listen to music while walking until there is girl bumped at me. The girl already apologized to me but I'm in the badmood so I was yelled at her. I feel bad to her but I was so into my ego so I did'nt get to apologize to her.

~time skip~

At school

When I was arrived at school,the teacher called me to go to the class. It's not my first time going to school but I feel kinda nervous because it's been a long time since I was dropped by school. When I'm enter the classroom everyone looked at me like they never seen a man before (yeah i know that i'm handsome). Until when I saw the girl who bumped into me earlier. Maybe it's my chance to apologize at her but I think I wanna play cool for a while. Then the teacher said to me to sit beside her. Her name is Lee Hana a pretty name that I never heard before. Then I walked beside her and smirk. The way that she hide herself from me is so cute. Lee Hana I think I'm fell for you but I'm gonna play cool.

PLEASE VOTE !! 💕💕 LOVE YALL