Chapter 5 : MY FEELING???!?

Jaehyuk's Pov

    It's already night, we gather around firewood while singing and play some game. Haechan playing guitar while we all singing together. We tell some scary story too. Some of them getting scared by the story. Hana sitting beside me because we have to be together. Her singing is so good to her. I was looking at her all the time and singing too. She look so happy at the same time. I was really glad that I be her partner, it's make me so happy. After we done telling story and singing, we played some game. Everyone will get the question if the bottle stop at them. Then we start the game. Jungwon spin the bottle and stop at his crush SooA. Then he ask SooA "SooA, do you have crush on someone?". But SooA just smiled and then he pointed to Jungwon GUESS WHAT??  ALL OF US CHEERED THEM LOUDLY WHILE LAUGHING. SooA doesn't know that Jungwon be liking her when they were 16. It's so romantic.
    Then we continue the game, this time Haechan spin the bottle then it's stop at me. Haechan ask me "Hey Yoon Jaehyuk do you like your partner?". I was too stunned to speak either Hana too. Then I look at her and make an eye contact with her. I took a moment before answer the question. "I don't know". WHAT?! WHY I SAID I DON'T KNOW YOU ALREADY LIKE HER JAEHYUK...WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FEELING. Then Hana look at me with those precious and beatifull eyes.

Hana's Pov

   After we cheered about Jungwon and SooA. I was so happy for her they liked each other since 16 and never confessed. Meanwhile me be liking Jeno since 14 doesn't brave to confessed. Then Haechan spin the bottle and it stopped at Jaehyuk. Haechan ask something that maybe make Jaehyuk feel uncomfortable with that. Then I said to Haechan quietly "Hey are you crazy for asking some question?" while hitting him using my elbow. Haechan make some hissed and continued wait for Jaehyuk answer. Then Jaehyuk replied "I don't know". I looked at him confusedly and make an eye contact with him. I don't know why am I blushing?. Jaehyuk broke the eye contact and Haechan smirk and teased me about it.
   After that we continued the game and it stopped at Jeno. Jaehyuk asked Jeno if he like me tho. You know at first I want to pinch him but try to control myself. Jeno took a moment too and then he said "No, sorry Hana I kust see you as my childhood friend" he said while make guilty face. You know I'm supposed to be sad right?  But it doesn't effect me anything. SooA tried to comfort me but I say it's okay and yeahh she doesn't believe it.
   After the game done, we go to sleep at our tent but this time you don't have to be with your partner. I lay beside SooA and I ask her "Hey SooA, are you already sleep?" "No, why?" "....oh is it about Jeno auww I'm feel so sorry to you just wait I will punch him tomorrow!...." "No that's not what I want to talk about it's about Jaehyuk" I said to her. "Oh why?  Wait no is it because he asked Jeno about that don't worry I will give him my free kick" SooA said to me. "SOOA LISTEN TO ME FIRST OKAY?" I SAID TO HER WHILE MAKE AN ANNOYING FACE.  *k* she just replied me like that I feel like I want to punch her right now but she's my only friend. "You remembered right when Haechan that stupid bestie asked Jaehyuk if she like me or some?". "K u can continued". At this time I take my pillow and hit her face right away. "Why??!!  I already replied to you okay? Yes I remembered it of course". She said to me while make an annoying face. But I think I should be the one who annoying right now. "You want to tell you or not?" I asked her. "Of course just tell me". She said to me while laying down back. "When jaehyuk said he don't know, what you think about it?". I continue say to her. "Nahh I don't know maybe he like you or something". SooA just said that but with a no exciting tone. Yeahh maybe because the day Jaehyuk raised his voice to me. "Oh, you feel like that huh?  But SooA you know what? I'm blushing when he said that". I said to her and get no replied. I look at her and what...she already sleep. I feel like I want to hit her again.
   Then it's already 12am but I cannot sleep and then someone text me. Oh it's Jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk: hey r u already sleep?
Hana: No I can't sleep. why?
Jaehyuk: oh wanna get some fresh air with me?
Hana: okay :)
Jaehyuk: I wait at outside :)
                                     Seen

Sorry for not update cuz im so buzy rn 😓 i have an exam so i need to focus on it 🥲🖐🏻 so here the long chapter btw 🫦🫦
Vote plz gagagagga