I'm sinking in the deep end

A/N: Istg I had this chapter finished a while ago but I forgot to publish it, I'm so sorry 😭 Here's a little crappy chapter, anyways 🥹

Felix, Hyunjin and Jisung's week went through as usual - they'd wake up and go to school, and when that's finished, they would head to Seungmin's school to help him out.

By Saturday, the photoshoot has already finished, thanks to the extra two models, Jisung and Hyunjin, so they had a little free time after that and on Sunday to do whatever they wanted.

They helped Seungmin pack up everything since the trio wanted to go out together with him. With everyone helping out, including Soobin and the other models, they managed to keep everything under an hour.

Felix, Hyunjin, Jisung and Seungmin headed out when they finished and went to a nearby mall.

"So, where to first?" Jisung asked.

"I kind of want to dye my hair. Unless you want to follow me, I'll be going to the hair salon alone," Felix said.

"I want clothes," Seungmin told everyone, heading off to the clothing stores.

"I'll follow you, Lix," Hyunjin smiled.

"Okay, then I guess I'll be going with Seungmin. I'll see you guys later!" Jisung waved to the pair as he ran to catch up with the other.

Hyunjin and Felix waved back before heading to the salon. They waited a while before the younger could finally sit down and get his hair dyed.

"You're just going to sit and wait?" Felix questioned the blonde.

Hyunjin nodded, taking the seat that was next to Felix. A hairstylist arrived and talked to Felix for a bit, asking him which colour he wanted.

It took a few hours before Felix could finally leave the hair salon with his newly coloured hair. During the payment, Hyunjin had already brought his card out before Felix could even take out his wallet.

"No- Hyunjin, let me pay."

"It's fine, Lix. My card's already out," Hyunjin smiled at the shorter before looking back at the receptionist and handing them his card.

Felix sighed, pulling his hand out of his own pocket and watching helplessly as Hyunjin confirmed the transaction, taking back his card right after.

They exited the salon and stood outside for a while.

"So... where to?" Felix asked. "Since you followed me here, it's my turn to follow you."

Hyunjin thought for a while before providing the younger with an answer.

"The arcade?" he questioned the freckled male.

Felix nodded and gestured for him to lead the way, which Hyunjin did. They arrived at the arcade after a few minutes.

The pair headed to one of the dancing games since they both had a passion for dance. They played it for a while and people started to gather around the two as they danced exceptionally well.

Felix was only focused on dancing (and beating Hyunjin) and didn't notice the crowd that was forming. Hyunjin, however, was the opposite. He realised the people crowding around them and felt a little bit embarrassed.

"Are you tired?" Felix asked when they finished.

"A little," Hyunjin responded, taking a sip of water.

Now, the Australian finally noticed the people that were staring at them. His face became tinted with a light shade of pink as he grabbed his things - and Hyunjin - before heading off to another one of the games.