I miss the days we used to laugh and heal

□ □ □

NO POV
"Oh, did you guys start early or am I late?"

All heads turned to a tall, cute-looking male.

"Who may you be?" Seungmin asked.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Soobin, a model requested by Yeonjun-Hyung," the blue-haired male introduced himself.

"Ah, I see. Yeonjun-Hyung, could you get his measurements checked and have his outifts prepared?" Seungmin requested.

Yeonjun nodded and dragged Soobin out of the room.

"Okay, we've almost finished the outfits for today. There should be a few more before you're done."

"..for today?" Felix questioned.

"Yes, we've separated the outfits you'll wear. Different ones each day."

The Australian looked at his friend in disbelief.

Soon, Soobin came back into the room wearing a different outfit from before.

"Oh, I have an Idea," Seungmin started. "Why don't you two pose together?"

"That's not a bad idea," Yeonjun agreed.

Soobin nodded and got on the backdrop with Felix.

Around 30 minutes passed and it was a few minutes past 5 p.m. Felix was already finished and was observing Soobin.

"Hey, where's the last model?" Yeonjun asked.

"I don't think she'll be able to make it. Damn, what about the other outfits?" Seungmin sighed.

He glanced at the models, one on the backdrop who's pictures were being taken and one on the sofa, resting.

"Hey, don't Felix and Soobin-Hyung have slightly feminine features? What if.." he didn't continue his sentence as he assumed the taller knew was he was leading on.

"You think they'll agree?" Yeonjun raised a brow.

"We'll just shoot them without their faces showing. That should work, right? Or we could add make-up so they look more feminine."

The taller male shrugged and left Seungmin to do whatever he wanted.

He called the two models and Jisung over to him.

"Okay, since the last model isn't here and we really need someone to wear the women's outfits, could you guys please, please wear them? We'll only shoot your lower half so your faces won't show," Seungmin begged.

Jisung was the first to start laughing, followed by Felix and Soobin.

"Why don't you wear them, Seungie," Jisung joked.

He groaned as he pulled out a measuring tape and began wrapping it around the squirrel's body.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jisung looked at him in confusion.

"You look like you could fit a few of the outfits, so I'm checking your size to confirm it. You definitely have the physique," Seungmin nodded.

Felix laughed more as he realised what his older twin was going to wear.

Suddenly, Yeonjun appeared, handing the puppy-like male a small, familiar notepad.

"Soobin-Hyung and Felix. It seems that you two are also able to wear the outfits," Seungmin said as he examined the notepad.

"Um, Soobin isn't done with his outfits yet," Yeonjun pointed out.

"Then Felix! Since you arrived early, you finished early, so you're free, right?" Seungmin gave puppy eyes to the older, making him succumb to his request.