I miss the way you felt so close to my bones

FELIX POV
Seungmin was calling me, but why all of a sudden? Why now?

Curious, I picked up my phone and answered.

"..Felix?" I heard a soft voice over the phone.

"Hi."

"Oh, Felix, thank God! I don't want to rush things, so.. how've you been?"

"I'm fine, thanks, and you?" I asked.

"Not so well, to be honest.."

I sat up straight, worried about Seungmin, despite the fact that we've barely had any conversations the past month.

"Why, what happened?"

"Well, um.. It's about Jisung. I don't know how to explain it.. I think it's better if we meet up..? I mean, of course, if you don't want to, then I can tell you over the phone." Seungmin said.

"Well uh.. I think we could meet up in a few minutes? I'm free. Are you fine with that?"

"Sure. The usual café?"

"Yeah," I agreed as if I hadn't been there today.

"Okay, I'll see you later. Bye bye," Seungmin said.

"Mhm, bye."

I hung up and decided to get changed. I grabbed my phone (Hyunjin's calls still being ignored by me) and opened my room door.

"Hyung, I'm going out for a while. I'll be back by dinner," I informed my brother.

"Alright, stay safe."

I headed out and made my way straight to the café without any stops, since I didn't have anything to stop for.

I arrived and saw a hand waving, which I assumed to be Seungmin's. I walked over to where he was seated and sat down on the seat in front of him.

"Hey, it's nice to see you again after a while," I told him, smiling.

"It's nice to see you, too!" he grinned back.

"So, let's get straight to the point.. what was bothering you?" I asked.

"Uh, well.. something unexpected happened. Jisung came into my dorm without warning and started cursing at me. He called me stuff like being a 'bad friend', a 'heartless being' and a 'revolting man'."

"Woah, what the shit, Jisung? But why?"

I was surprised. Seungmin and Jisung used to be close. They never hated each other and besides, they barely even talked for the past 2 months, so why was Jisung mad at him now?

"Urh.. he mentioned you. He told me that I didn't deserve to be your friend, but when I asked him why he told me not to 'act dumb'.. uh.."

I gestured for him to continue, but he seemed hesitant to. I waited patiently for Seungmin to take a breath before proceeding to tell me the rest of the story.

"He's mad about that day, where.. You know. Um, he told me that I apparently kissed Hyunjin, which was why you broke up with him and stormed out of the room. Basically, he blamed me for being the reason you two broke up."

I gave him a confused look. He never kissed Hyunjin. The two of us were together throughout the entire night!

Where the hell did Jisung get the idea that Seungmin kissed Hyunjin?

"Who told him that you kissed Hyunjin?" I blurted out in annoyance.

Seugnmin really doesn't deserve to be blamed. He was literally by my side when I broke up with Hyunjin. He sided with me during the entire argument. He told me that it wasn't my fault.

"I'm assuming Chan-Hyung. Jisung said, and I quote, 'Channie-Hyung told me everything!'" Seungmin answered, afterwards gesturing questionably.

Chan-Hyung. Of course, it's Bang shitty Chan, what other bitch would it be. I mean, he's the one Seung and I literally fucking walked into while he was making out with Hyunjin in the fucking bathroom.

Was it my curiosity's fault? Maybe. But who wouldn't want to go find out why your and your best friend's boyfriends have been in there for like 10 minutes?

What the hell, Chan-Hyung. I thought you knew better than to blame Seungmin. I thought you'd tell Jisung, fucking Jisung the damn truth.

"..Lix? Lix..? Helloo, earth to Felix!! Yongbok! Bokkiee?? Helloo?? HEY, LEE FELIX YONGBOK PLEASE ANSWER ME??" I heard Seungmim yell into my ear. Literally.

"Ouch, Seung- Don't yell so loud into my ear."

"Well you couldn't hear me when I was screaming in your face. Anyways, what're you thinking about?" he asked me.

"Plotting Chan-Hyung's murd- I mean, thinking about how to nicely and politely tell Chris to go fuck himself in the same toilet he and Hyun made out in," I smiled at him, which made him burst out in laughter.

Seeing him laugh calmed my thoughts and almost immediately made me feel better. Unfortunately, my smile dropped almost as fast as it appeared as I thought about what happened that day.

Soon, I realised that I was crying yet again. Is today cry day? I'm so lame.

"Lixie? Why are you crying..?" Seungmin asked me.

The amount of innocence that laced the question made me cry harder as I remembered the way Hyunjin used to speak to me - his voice filled with the same amount of innocence.

I felt arms wrap around my body, trying to soothe me. I returned Seungmin's hug, trying not to stain the hoodie he wore with my tears.

"Bokkie, please tell me what's wrong. You know I'm always by your side no matter what," he told me.

I sniffled, hugging him tighter before letting go and patting the area next to me, telling him to take a seat next to me.

He placed his arm around my shoulder, rubbing my upper arm in attempt to comfort me.

"I miss him, Seung.. I shouldn't, but I do. I hate him so, so fucking much, but I miss him as much as I hate him! I miss his voice, his touch- I miss how fucking close we were!" I cried into his shoulder, soiling his piece of clothing with my tears.

He continued to rub my shoulder gently.

"I met up with him a few hours ago and I left before I could even speak a single word. I hate myself so, so much."

"..It's okay, Lixie. I don't fully know what you're going through, but I'll try to understand how you're feeling," Seungmin attempted to comfort me.

And just like that, we remained in the café for hours, listening to myself expressing how much I missed that stupid bitch Hyunjin.