You'd always read my text and ghost me like you wanted me gone

NO POV
The ex-lovers were hugging peacefully until the door rustled open, revealing a not-so-happy Minho.

The pair pulled away from each other and faced the angry male in surprise. Minho's eyes laid on his younger sibling, who was crying.

He immediately attended to Felix, pulling him away from the blonde.

"Hyunjin, what the fuck did you do to him."

"I—"

"He didn't do anything, Hyung!" the younger tried to convince the purple-haired male that Hyunjin wasn't at fault.

"Why are you crying, then?" Minho's voice suddenly changed from the usual, cold tone to a soothing, calm tone, one he only uses when talking to Felix.

Felix, being too embarrassed to tell not only Minho, but also Hyunjin, the reason why he was in tears, kept silent.

Minho clicked his tongue, telling Hyunjin to exit the house, leaving the siblings alone.

As the older didn't want to pry further into the situation, he left the room momentarily to get a glass of water for Felix, letting him stay quiet about the current circumstance he's in.

"You okay?" he asked, gently rubbing Felix's back to console him.

The other nodded slightly, handing Minho back the cup. As he left, Felix approached the bed and let his muscles relax, leading to his body dropping onto the soft material.

He grabbed his phone, skimming through a series of texts from Jisung and Seungmin, until he received a notification from Hyunjin.

"Felix?" The door opened with a creak, revealing Minho with a plate of food, assumingly for Felix. "I brought your dinner here. In case you didn't want to go out of the room."

Felix sat up, facing the older as he brought him a platter containing his meal. He thanked Minho as he left the room, leaving him alone.

The raven returned to his phone, checking on the message he was sent.

Hyunjin

Hyunjin
Hey, Felix.
Are you feeling okay?

Felix
Hi

Yes, I'm okay. Thanks for asking
Do you need something?

Hyunjin
Um, not really
I just felt like I needed to talk to you
after what just happened

Felix
Oh 

Hyunjin
Are you sure you're ok?
Felix?
You're reading my texts
ˢᵉᵉⁿ
Why aren't you answering?
Never mind. I'll see you tomorrow I guess
ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ

Felix didn't know how to respond to the other, which was why he didn't message him back.

He was crying again. He kept telling himself that he was fine, but that only made him cry more.

As a result, he placed his phone down beside him and began to eat his dinner, trying to forget the events that occurred just a few moments ago.

He finished quickly and washed his face, not wanting Minho to see that he had been crying again.