The times we had together were bittersweet

FELIX POV
I woke up to my brother shaking me awake, as always. I groaned as I lifted myself up, feeling my eyes wanting to close.

"I made rice cakes. Hurry up and get ready so you can eat," Minho-Hyung said.

My body rose up at the mention of rice cakes. I like them, they're delicious.

I did my usual morning routine - wash my face, brush my teeth, take a quick shower and change into my uniform - before heading to the dining table where my breakfast was nicely prepared.

"Can I tie your hair?" Minho-Hyung asked me as I sat down.

I nodded my head, not thinking much of it as I stuffed my face with the rice cakes. It reminds me of Changbin-Hyung whenever he eats anything. Oh. I miss Changbin-Hyung. It's so nice being hugged by him and his big muscles. You'll feel safe because of his muscles, but you'll feel endangered, as well. He may crush you to death, who knows?

I wonder how he is. I hope he's fine. He should be, right? He's got Jisung and Jeongin. I feel so bad for ignoring them, they did nothing wrong.

Before I realised it, I had already finished the plate of food in front of me.

"Do you want water?" I heard Minho-Hyung ask.

I nodded my head as a response and he came back a few seconds later with a cup of water. I finished the cup and got up to look at the time.

7:00, still quite early. Class started at 7:30, so I have 30 minutes of free time.

Should I just head to school early and sit down there, doing nothing?

I mean, why not? I don't have anything to do.

"Hyung, I'm leaving now," I informed my brother.

"Alright, stay safe, Lix," he said.

I exited my home and made my way straight to school.

As I passed by the familiar buildings, I was surprised to see a certain someone waving at me. He ran up to me, engulfing me in a really, really, really tight hug, which I returned.

"Why are you here?" I asked as we pulled away from the hug.

"Well, I just thought we should go to school together since we've made up, right?" he exclaimed happily.

I gave him a light smile before we started walking to school together.

Once we arrived, we made a stop to my class to place my bag down before heading to his. I watched him take a seat and drop his bag onto the floor when we got to his class.

"Are you coming to the photoshoot later?" I asked him.

"Am I really allowed to?"

I nodded and smiled at him. My smile immediately dropped when I saw someone grab the seat next to Jisung to sit down.

NO POV
Jisung turned his head when Felix's smile turned into a frown. His eyes widened, forgetting that Hyunjin was his deskmate.

"I should probably head to class.." Felix said.

He grabbed his phone which was on Jisung's table, but before he could take a step, his older twin grabbed his wrist.

"We still have 20 minutes, Lix. Don't mind him, alright?" he whispered the last part.

The raven hesitated, taking a deep breath before nodding, slowly placing his phone in his pocket.

For 10 minutes, the ex-lovers couldn't help but keep their eyes locked onto each other's, one filled with guilt and the other filled with disappointment.