The way you used to touch my soul had always kept me whole

▪︎▪︎▪︎

A faint beeping sound was heard afterwards, indicating that the other left the call.

Felix wiped his hot tears and looked at his phone before heading to the bathroom to wash his face.

His eyes were red and puffy from him crying and rubbing them.

He proceeded to slowly head to the dining room where Minho was waiting patiently for the younger, worried.

Once the male got sight of him, he got up as he saw the puffiness of his eyes.

"Lix, what happened?" he asked quietly.

He gently placed his hand on the younger's back, leading him to the dining table.

Felix sat down, not speaking a single word. Instead, he began to pick on his food, consuming it bit by bit.

"are you full?" Minho asked in a calm voice.

The raven faintly shook his head, but still continued to eat only a small serving of his food.

After about 5 minutes, the older had already finished his meal. Felix, on the other hand, still had half of his food on his plate.

"If you can't finish it, then it's alright. We'll just save it as leftovers for tomorrow," the purple-haired male said.

However, the other still shook his head, continuing to slowly finish up his food, which he managed to do within the next 5 minutes.

Immediately after he finished everything, including his drink, Minho got up and gathered all the dishes, heading to the kitchen.

Felix was left sitting there as he didn't move an inch afterwards.

By the time the older finished his task of washing the dishes, he returned to the dining area only to find the freckled male still sitting in his place.

Minho decided not to pester him on why he was crying and settled on only talking to him about it if he was alright with it.

He lifted his brother (who was apparently zoning out) by the arm to bring him to their room. Halfway through their short journey, they were interrupted by the irritating doorbell.

One ring turned into many, which annoyed the older.

A good outcome of this was that Felix snapped out of the little world in his head and was now back in reality.

Both headed to the door to answer the door and stop the intolerable sound of the continuous ringing of the bell.

Felix was behind the other as he opened the door in annoyance.

"God, what do you-" upon laying eyes on the person who stood at the door, Minho almost immediately slammed it shut.

"No, wait!" the male standing in the doorway stopped it from fully closing by pushing it with force.

The older sighed, slowly opening the door again to let the man speak.

"What do you want, Hyunjin?" he asked the male.

The blonde's eyes moved to the short raven hiding behind Minho.

"Are you okay?" he suddenly stepped in, startling the older.