✾❁Part -13❁✾

Start from the beginning

Restaurant uncle:What food do you want sir?

Taehyung eagerly waited for Y/n...

Taehyung:where is she?

Restaurant Uncle: wh~who sir???

Taehyung: That girl...

Restaurant uncle: Oh!!....Are you asking about Y/n?

Taehyung: yeah that girl.. Where is she?Call her!!(He said in an annoyed tone...)

Restaurant uncle:But sir Y/n didn't come to work today.

Taehyung:Why didn't she come?(He asked angrily)

Restaurant uncle: I~I..don't know sir!!!She never missed work before??

Taehyung:Did she tell you why she didn't come? (He asked holding his shirt...)

Restaurant uncle:N~Noo..sir she didn't tell me anything!!!( he said scared..)

Namjoon: Taehyung calm down!! let him go.

Taehyung: Namjoon let's go!!

Then Taehyung and Namjoon left the restaurant...

Taehyung:where did she go? (He said angrily and worriedly)

Namjoon: Don't worry Taehyung!!She wouldn't have gone anywhere.Maybe she has a fever.

Taehyung:what??

Taehyung then looked out the car window, Then he saw a woman sitting at the table there.The girl looked like Y/n.Taehyung then stopped the car.

Namjoon:Why did you stop the car?

Taehyung:Namjoon looks over there and the girl looks like Y/n...

Namjoon:Yes it's Y/n...

Taehyung: Namjoon I need to see her right away...

Namjoon:now, But taehyung, She is already mad at you,Besides that she seems to be crying,I don't think it's right for you to go there now.

Taehyung:I know...She knows if I go like this but She wouldn't recognize me if I was wearing a mask.

Meanwhile y/n....

She was crying...

Then her phone rings, Then she took out her phone

Then her phone rings, Then she took out her phone. Her grandmother called her. Then she wiped her eyes and attended the phone call.

Y/n:Hello granny...

Y/n/g: Y/n where are you now?

Y/n:why granny?

Y/n/g: Just now restaurant uncle called me and said you didn't come to work!Why didn't you go to work?

Y/n:Nothing granny, today my friends took me out by force, that's why I couldn't go to work today...

Y/n/g:oh!But you won't go anywhere without telling me first?

Y/n:Sorry Grandma! I forgot to tell you ?

Y/n/g: When will you come home?

Y/n:I will come now!!!

Y/n/g:okay! come safely!!

Y/n:okay granny!!

Then she hung up the call...

Then she left for home...

Meanwhile Taehyung...

Taehyung put on the mask .

Taehyung:Namjoon, don't follow me, I will call you if there is any problem

Namjoon:okay!!

He then followed Y/n...

Do you want to know what happened next?🤔So vote and comment my story, Then I will upload the next part✌. I want more vote and more reads, please support me guys🙂💜 see you next part✌...

I want this part minimum 50 or 60 votes, then I'll upload next part...