𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ابدأ من البداية

He nods giving her a hug before running off. I smiled at her getting in the car.

Maya had a rough childhood, so she knows the position that kid is in due to her mom being a drug addict and her dad being locked up almost her whole childhood.

That's why she stayed over at my place almost all the time.

So I have to say I'm happy to see her actually being someone that kid can depend on.

"What?" She questioned buckling up.

"Nothing I'm just proud of you Maya that's all." I replied and she smiled at me.

"I'm just trying to help kj is a sweet kid, and I can't stay out long because I'm probably going to be taking him to school in the morning." She tells me starting the car and backing out.

Maya would be an amazing mother even though she plays entirely too much, and it's really starting to show now.

"So that means you gone be ready to baby sit and take yo goddaughter to school when I need you too?" Her face scrunches up playfully.

She loves to pretend she can't stand children knowing she deep down have a soft spot for them.

"I mean I guess I'll take her or him to school."

"As you should and don't have my baby cursing because I'll know it's you." I joked making her laugh.

After a good drive we arrived to the club that Kay nem was performing at. That shit was odee packed too, mad people came to see them more than I thought.

But then again Kay is becoming mainstream.

"Amaya and Solána." Maya tells the security guard and he looks down at his list and nodded letting us in.

When we walked in they were performing brotherly love. I was kinda mad I missed T cardi because that's one of my favs.

We made our way up to the front where they were on the stage. I made eye contact with Kay while he been rapping and he smirked reaching trying to touch my hand but one of his crazy ass fan girls pushed me making him grab hers instead.

"Bitch." I mumbled and Maya laughed.

"Long as they ain't fighting over my man we good." She shrugged and somebody bumped me wasting their alcohol all over my body suit.

I looked up see this Murda b bitch laughing holding the empty cup.

She did this shit on purpose.

"Bitch you can't read!" Maya exclaimed getting all bucked.

"Bro who you talking to." Murda laughed as I gagged at the smell of the liquor she was drinking .

"Bitch it says baby on board on that big ass sticker so why you gone come and waste yo ole funky ass drink on her."

"I didn't even see the bitch!" She yelled back at Maya.

"Yo worda bro chill on that bitch word because we can get it on right now." Maya yells walking up on her.

They were now staring each other down. Dougie and Kay then comes running towards us.