Information About the Book

This book is going to be based on the first Avatar movie and is going to include characters from the second movie. I'm going to be looking at the script and movie to try to make it as close to the movie as possible while including the reader. It might get a little confusing but I'm going to try to make it as clear as possible. Here's some information you might want to know.

Y/n L/n - The main character aka you. You are a scientist's daughter that was asked to come to Pandora to help Dr. Grace Augustine with her studies on the Na'vi people. This is going to be similar to Jake's character in the first movie.

Neteyam - This is who the book is all about. He is going to be your love interest throughout the book. This is going to be similar to Neytiri's character in the first movie.

Sylwanin - This is supposed to be Neteyam's mate that was chosen for him by his parents. This is going to be similar to Tsu'tey's character in the first movie.

Bakteyo - This is the Na'vi translation of Jake's name. He is Neteyam's father and is the Olo'eyktan, the chief. This is going to be similar to Eytukan's character (Neytiri's father) in the first movie.

Neytiri - This is Neteyam's mother. She is the Tsahik of the tribe. This is going to be similar to Mo'at's character (Neytiri's mother) in the first movie.

Colonel Miles Quaritch - He is the main antagonist in the story.

Lo'ak - This is Neteyam's little brother.

Tuktirey (Tuk) - This is Neteyam's youngest sister.

Kiri - This is Neteyam's younger sister. In this story, she isn't Grace's daughter because I wasn't to include Kiri and Grace while following the first movie storyline.

Doctor Grace Augustine - She is the lead scientist. This is who you will be helping while you are on Pandora.

Trudy Chacon - She is the lead pilot for the RDA.

Norm Spellman - He is a human anthropologist and avatar driver. You will often see him helping Grace with you while you are on Pandora.

Parker Selfridge - He is the RDA head administrator. He's the person who runs the show when it comes to the humans and Avatars being on Pandora with the Na'vi.

Max Patel - He is a civilian scientist on Pandora. He is in charge of overseeing the process of synchronizing the minds of humans with their avatars.

So I hope that clears things up a bit. Jake isn't an avatar in this one, he's a Na'vi so each of his kids are normal Na'vi as well. Neteyam is basically Neytiri and you're basically Jake. If anything else comes to mind while writing, I'll let you know in the chapters as I go along. I hope you guys enjoy the book and I'm always open to suggestions.