You Gained Love.

Huh?

   Where am I?

"Hello Ink."

"Hello? Um... Who are you?"

"That's a good question, but it doesn't matter, you won't remember me anyway. Now, I am here because I listened to the blessing put in your... being."

"Wha...? Wait, you mean the one Life gave me?"

"I take it she didn't tell you what it was?"

"No, she just did... I don't know why."

"Hmm... I see, she gave you the opportunity to be reborn!"

"WHAT!?"

"It is a bit shocking, after all, you caused the end of your world. But I don't blame you, it was fated to happen."

"What do you mean?"

"Since the day you were born, who you were and what you were supposed to do was decided before you could procces what you were. Your story was decided since the very begining by the deitys that created you and Error."

"So... we never had a choice, everything was planed to end like this..."

"That is true, but, now with this second chance you'll be able to chose what kind of person you want to be."

"I don't deserve it, I don't know how to be a real person, all I've ever did was hurt everyone else. Especially Error. I want to be able to feel, I want to have a family, I want to... tell him I'm sorry."

"If that's all then I'll happily gave you what you want."

"Why would you do that?"

"Well I'm a kind soul, and I believe in second chances, this time, you'll be able to chose what kind of person you  want to be."

"Who... Who are you?"

"... Good luck Ink."

"Wait I don't even know your-!"

But nobody was there.

It was already been two weeks since Venol and his family had arrived to his house and life, it's been nice. Phenik still could not believe that everything was okay, well, mostly. Venol didn't seem to hate him, which he still didn't understand, but he's not gonna complain.

Phenik showed them around the kindom getting to know them better, althougt Venol wasn't so different, but he looked way more happy and relaxed. He also got to know more about the new friends Venol made. But also about his family.

"So.. Your grandparents lived here?"

"Yep. Although I don't know where exactly."

"Can't you just ask your dad?"

"Oh yeah. PAPA!"

"WHAT IS IT SON?"

Papyrus asked as he got out of the house. Phenil and Venol were outside chilling with the Electrowolves.

"Well, Phenik asked where your parents used to lived."

"AH I SEE, WELL, IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, IT WAS IN A SMALL HOUSE JUST OUTSIDE OF THE KINDOM."

"Really? What's with your family and the thing about being just outside of the kindoms?"

"Yeah, believe me Nik, I too wish I knew."

"WELL, I MAY NOT KNOW WHY IT WAS LIKE THAT, BUT I DO KNOW WHERE THE HOUSE IS."

"Well? Then let's get moving!"