Growing Up.

It was already a year after Venol was living with them, they were already crawling around and graving stuff, they also started talking, it was obviously small words but they were talking! Papyrus was so happy and proud when Venol call them 'PApa'. Yeah, it seems like the baby was copying his and his brother's speech patterns, which was normal for skeletons. Papyrus got his from their grandpa, and Sans got his from their dad.

Anyways, right now Venol was on the floor playing with their toys with Chara and Asriel, they like to play with them and make them laugh. Like they were doing right now.

"HAhahaHA."

"Why do they like your scary face so much?"

"I don't know, but I think it proves just how brave they are."

Yep, when Chara did their scary face to try and scare Asriel once, they didn't notice that Venol was waching too, but instead of being scared they began to laugh, so since then Chara made their scary face to make Venol happy.

"Yes, you'll be a great warrior, just like me!"

"okAY."

"That's the spirit."

"How are you going to be a warrior if you can't use magic?"

"Asriel don't say that, that's speciest!"

"Say what now?"

"And I don't need magic to be a warrior! You'll see, I'm gonna be really strong and popular, like Papyrus, and really fierce and heroic like Undyne, but also have a kind heart like dad!"

"Hmm... at least you know what you want to do."

"Hey it's fine Asriel, deciding what to do with you life is hard but I know you'll find something you'll really like!"

"KAra! loOK loOK!"

"What is it Venol?"

Venol showed them one of their toys.

"a CAT."

"Oh my, what a beautiful cat, just like you."

Chara said while doing their creppy face.

"HEheHE."

"... You two are weird."

Venol was now two years old, they can walk now, Sans got recorded when they began to take their first step, also they began to teach them to speak the skeleton idiom. just small stuff, like yes, no, hello, bye, my name is, some colors and other things. It was better if they were young or they may find it harder to learn later.

"hello Venol, what you got there?"

"a toy, FOR YOU!"

"really? thanks buddy."

" yu welcome."

Sans was starting to feel drowsy, and before he knew it, he fell asleep. But when he woke up, he found Venol sleeping on him, he just smiled and close his eyes again. Guess it's nap time.

Venol was now three years old, and they were waring a pretty red dress, courtesy of Mettaton, and were accopanied their papa to get groceries, in one of the stores an adult women aproached them and started talking to them.

"Oh look at the pretty lady~"

Venol didn't say anything and just ignore her, sadly, his papa like to socialize with everyone.

"OH I KNOW, THEY INDEED ARE VERY PRETTY." 

"How old is she?"

"THEY'RE THREE."