chapter 17

Hailee's POV

I woke up before y/n and i wanted to cook something for her.I got up slowly trying not to wake her up and successfully i did.I went to the bathroom first and i looked at myself in the mirror and saw all the hickeys she had left on me.That's going to take a lot to hide.

I went to the kitchen and decided to make some waffles.Fortunately she had done the grocery shopping so i had everything i needed.

I tried to be as quiet as i could so i could take her breakfast in bed and by the time i fully finished i hadn't heard anything from her.

I organize the food so it would look good and take the plate to her bedroom.

"Rise and shinee."i sing to her quietly.
"Morning."she says with a smile in her morning raspy voice.I go in for a kiss which she returns back.
"I made waffles for you."i say and give them to her.
"You're amazing."she says and gives me small kisses and smiles in between them.

"Here open your mouth and i'll give it to you."i say and that's what she does.
"They're really good."
"Really?"
"Yup the best waffles i've ever eaten."
"Well they are for my best girl."i say and she smiles.

"Is there anything you want to do today?"
"I don't know.Right now i just want to lay in bed with you."she says and pulls me in

Her hands are wrapped around me as i'm in top of her.
"You're so beautiful."y/n says as her hands are wandering on my face.
"Oh stop it."i say as i could feel myself blushing.
"I really like your eyes.I've seen into them before but they're so much more beautiful when the sun hits them even though it may annoy you."

I couldn't help but go and kiss her.We have kissed before but this time it was different.It was filled with passion and happiness.

"Do you want to have a picnic?"she asks me.
"Sure why not.The weather it's amazing."
"Great i'll go to the kitchen and prepare some things we could eat."
"I'll help you."i say and we both go to the kitchen to cook whatever we felt like.

"Are you feeling something sweat or salty?"y/n asks me while searching for ingredients on her fridge.
"Both."i say with a laugh.
"Yeah same."

We decided to make some sandwiches and some red velvet cupcakes.Since y/n knows how to do this better she was making the cupcakes and i the sandwiches.

"Should we invite anyone?"i ask as i'm preparing the sandwiches.
"I mean do you want too?"
"I don't know that's why i asked you."
"I don't know either."

"I think just the two of us would be perfect ."she says a few minutes later.
"I like that."

~~

"The sandwiches are done."
"Woah great job Steinfeld.I hope you didn't get too tired."y/n says sarcastically.
"My hands are hurting actually."i say and pretend like i was sweating and she laughs.

"Do you want me to help you?"i ask her.
"No it's fine i'm finishing.You should take a blanket or something we can sit on."
"Oh yesss.I'm going to the bedroom to see what i can find."i say and give her a quick kiss on the lips.

After searching through the drawers i found something really cute and i think it would be perfect.I also took on of her hoodies and a pair of pants to wear for myself.

I went to the basement to get the basket she told me and i found it easily since it wasn't that busy with things all over there different from mine.

"Okayy i got the basket and the blanket.The sandwiches are ready.I also took some white wine i found on the fridge and two glasses.And some snacks."
"Also my clothes."she says with a laugh.
"And the cupcakes are done.Here try one."she says and takes one and gives it to me.

"Oh shit.This is really good."i say as i immediately ate it all.
"Good job babe."
"Thank youu."she says and grabs me by the waist and kisses me.

"I'm going to wear something else and we're ready to go."she says and walks to the bedroom.

~~
We made sure we got everything we needed and closed to door to go to the car.
"Wait why don't you get your guitar?"i ask her.
"Oh sure."she says and waks back to apartment to get it.
"Ready to go now."

We get in the car and y/n drives us to a quiet park by the lake.The sun was shining and it was really warm.I loved it.This day it's what i would call perfect.

The drive to the spot was 30 minutes and it felt like 10 minutes cause we were singing all the time.

I got the blanket and the guitar while y/n hesitated to hold the basket since it was heavy.We found a place where no one would bother us and that's where we stayed.

Y/n's was laying her head on my legs while i was playing with her hair.We were listing to music since no one was around but still in low volume.

"Do you have work tomorrow?"she asks.
"I think yes.Why do you want to do anything?"
"Not really i was just asking."
"Do you?"
"Yeah.I have a zumba class and i don't remember the name of the person i'll train."
"Congratulations on the zumba class by the way.I'm really proud of you."i say and kiss her forehead.
"Thank you."

"Is there any song you would like me to play?"she asks.
"How about Until i Found you by Stephen Sanchez?"
"Sure why not"she said as she got up and took the guitar strand around her neck.

She sat down in front of me and started strumming the guitar.
"You sing okay?"
"Yup."i said and she continued.

Georgia, wrap me up in all your...
I want you, in my arms
Oh, let me hold you
I'll never let you go again, like I did
Oh, I used to say

"I would never fall in love again, until I found her"
I said, "I would never fall, unless it's you I fall into"
I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her
I found you.

We sang this part together as we looked at each other in our eyes with smiles on our faces.

Georgia, pulled me in, I asked to...
Love her, once again
You fell, I caught you
I'll never let you go again, like I did
Oh, I used to say

"I would never fall in love again, until I found her"
I said, "I would never fall, unless it's you I fall into"
I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her
I found you

It was a beautiful sunset and this scene felt like a movie.I could feel all the butterflies in my stomach fly with each lyric because they were true.

It had been a long time since i've felt this way.Y/n makes me feel good and inspires me to be the best version of myself.She makes me feel happy and i hope i do that for her too.

A/n:Happyyy Valentines dayyyy everyone
don't get sad if you're single you will find someone that you will truly love one day and they will too.
A cute little chapter as a gift from me.🫶🫶🌹🌹🤍❤️