chapter 3

Y/N's POV

I woke up at 5 am and decided to go on a run.Outside was quite and cold so i wore a hoodie and shorts.Took my headphones,blasted Taylor Swift and starting running.I love going on runs this early because there's not many people around and i love when i see the sunrise as i run.
After that i went to take a coffee and back home to shower since at 10 am i had my session with Hailee.
I saw that Sydney had texted me the address of where the party was happening.I almost forgot about that.

I went to the gym a little early but i saw that Hailee was already there doing cardio.
"Good morning Steinfeld didn't expect to see you here so early"i ask impressed
"Good morning Y/L/N i woke up early and i didn't have anything to do so i decided to come here"she responds giving me a smile.
"Did you have any pain from the exercise we did?"
"Yeah a little bit when i walked but not to painful"
"Trust me it's going to get worst"
"Aww thanks Y/N for being so positive"
"Anytime"i say and we both laugh.
"I saw that you already did the warm up good job.Today it's arm day so let's get started"
We started with straight arm pulldown 3 sets/10 reps.I was surprised looking how good she was at this.She looked like she has being doing this for a while.Next we had 2 sets/ 15 reps of wide-grip lat pulldown.I showed her how to keep her back straight and try to breath.Now i don't want to be weird but her back muscles were so attractive i couldn't keep my eyes of them.We did many other workouts and both of us were quite till she says:
"Hey Y/N you know Sydney Sweeney right?"i nod pretending like i have no idea that she's going to tell me about the party one of her friends was having.
"Well one of her friends is throwing a party and i'm thinking about going and uhm i was wondering if you wanted to come?It's okay if you are busy and can't i get it."
"I don't think i'm doing anything else except going home and stay with my cat"
"Okay then cool.Do you want me to pick you up or are you coming on your cool motorcycle?"she asked and it was so funny watching her struggling to get the words out.
"First when did you see my motorcycle and second i'll give you the address of my house and you can come"
"I haven't seen it but you look like the type who has one and i was right and cool I'll be there at 8"she says smiling and blushing.
"Cool"i say trying not to lose my mind cause we're basically going together.

After we finished i went straight home and was stressing about what to wear.I already had in mind what but it's still stressing.I took a bath and after that my skin care routine.I wanted to be fresh and clean.I decided to wear this:

Wore some rings and Hailee texted me that she was outside waiting

Wore some rings and Hailee texted me that she was outside waiting.I look for the last time in the mirror feeling proud of my outfit and how good i look and i go to meet hailee.When i went to meet her i saw her checking me from head to toe and it made me nervous.I did the same actually she looked even better.

I did the same actually she looked even better

"You look stunning"she says to me.
"Look who's talking"i say trying to hide the fact that im literally burning red.
She opens up my door like a gentlewomen and i get in saying thank you.When we go there all eyes are on us.
"Also Hailee i forgot to tell you i was also invited cause me and sydney are friends"i say while heading towards the bar.
"Oh really did i ruin your plan were you bringing anyone?"
"No not really i wanted to come just to not break syd's heart"i say while sydney and some of her friends are coming towards us.
"Hey guys i didn't expect you two to come together but it's so nice to see both of you"she says and by the looks of it she looked like she was already drunk.
"Anyway Hailee Y/N this is my friend Maude
Maude this is Hailee and Y/N"syd says and winked her eye at me.And i swear i saw Hailee looking kinda angry.We both say hi to Maude and syd brings us shots and we all drink them like there's no tomorrow.I could tell that all of them were wasted and drunk Hailee was my favorite thing ever.
Only girl by rihanna was playing and Hailee drugged me by my arm to the dance floor and we both started dancing like crazy.Her body next to me was moving exactly like it should.I placed both of my hands on her hips and her body was so close to mine.The lights were moving by the rhythm of the music and the atmosphere was crazy.Hailee turned to face me and putted both of her hands on my shoulder and started moving her head and screaming the lyrics like it was directed to me.
It was late and we both were exhausted and drank to much.Hailee was throwing up while i was holding her hair.
"There's no way i'm letting you drive this way"i say helping her clean up.
"It's not like you're any better.It's not fair you drank more than me why aren't you throwing up"she says making an adorable face.
"I'm a magician"i say laughing
"WAITTTT REALLY??" she was amazed by what i said and took it for real.
"Yupp.Now let's go home"
I said bye to Sydney and Maude while holding Hailee on my arm cause she really didn't know what was going on.
"You're really strong Y/N.Like The Rock expect you're more attractive"
"Thank you Hailee"i say touching her nose cutely while putting her seatbelt on.I got in the driver's seat and when i was about to ask Hailee where she lived she was sleeping.So i decided to take her to my house.Holding her on my arm i quietly laid her on my bed.Her shirt was dirty and the pants seemed really uncomfortable to sleep in so i changed her in some of my clothes.I promise not in a creepy a way.
I covered her with a blanket and turned off the light and went to sleep on my couch after i took a shower and put on some clean clothes.

——
A/N:can we talk about hailee in that outfit 🫦🫦🫦
see you guys on the next chapter🫶🫶