chapter 7

Hailee's POV (the day before)

I came home tired after i was out with Griffin all day and went to take a shower.I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N what i said was not okay and i knew that.I decided to text her and apologize but at that moment i get an email by her assistant Aurora saying that i've training tomorrow.Normally Y/N would text this to me but she didn't and i figured she was mad at me so i didn't send her the text.

Now

I woke up by the sound of the rain next day and got ready to go to the gym.I've really missed seeing her face and i was excited but also anxious cause i knew she didn't want to see me.When i got there i saw that Y/N wasn't the one waiting for me to train.
"Hey Aurora isn't Y/N coming today?"i ask with a confused voice.
"No she said she wasn't feeling well so Alex will be your trainer today."
"Okay thank you."i respond and get started.

After the session was over the rain had gotten worse so i ran on my way to the car.I got home and showered cause i was sweaty and stinky then i sat on my couch and scrolled through my socials.I saw that Y/N had posted something on her story so i opened it.When i saw a video that she had posted something in my heart just sank.It was a video of her and this girl that was tagged called Harper dancing close to each other.It reminded me of us when we danced together at syd's party.I was sad,mad,angry all at once and i wasn't thinking.I got of the house and started crying and running in the middle of the rain.I didn't know where i was going but my feet lead me in front of her house.I rang the bell and she opened the door.She was on her pyjamas and looked tired.
"Hey what are you doing here?"she asked me with a confused tone.I was all wet and out of breath."Are you okay?"
"Y/N listen i'm really sorry about what i said that day.I wasn't thinking and you aren't just a gym instructor to me."
"Then what am i Hailee?What am i to you?"she asked and crossed her arms.
"You're my friend.My best fri-." y/n interrupts me.
"No Hailee you can't say that.You can't say that we're just frie-."at that moment the girl from Y/N's story walks in.
"Uhm i should get going."i say and just walk away without looking at any of them.I text Ella if she's free to pick me up and she comes right away.
"Hey Hailee let's get you home and get changed than we'll talk okay."she says and i nod.
Ella has always been there for me and i love her like my sister.

When we get home i change into some warm clothes and sat on my couch while Ella was making soup cause she knew i was going to get sick and i could feel it too.
"Here honey eat that."she says and brings me a blanket.
"I can't thank you enough for everything Ella.I love you so much."
"I love you too sweety but i'll love you more if you eat that."she say with a smile and makes me laugh.

Y/N's POV
I didn't expect Harper to come or Hailee.I felt really bad that i was so mean to her.She ran all over here in the rain just to apologize and i just screamed at her face.
"Hey i'm really sorry if i interrupted anything before i can leave if you want."
"No no please come in."
"I figured your head would hurt from last night so i brought you something to eat."
"Oh thank you really i appreciate it."
"No worries.I should get going before a storm happens."she says and starts walking to the door.
"Well it's already a storm outside and i would feel really guilty to let you go so do you want to stay and watch a movie and everything calms down?"
"That would be great."she says and i go to get us some snacks.
While i was in the kitchen waiting for the popcorns to be done i was worried about Hailee and i was feeling guilty because i let her out in the rain.When i was about to text her my phone power went off.I went to charge it and waited for it to turn on.
"So what do you want to watch?"Harper asks me.
"How about brooklyn nine-nine?"
"I'm down with that."she says and we both sat on the couch and started watching it.

I woke up the next morning on the couch and saw that Harper was there too.We must have fallen asleep while we were watching the show.
"Good morning"Harper says.
"Morning.Do you want me to cook breakfast?"
"That would be nice."
I got up and made eggs and bacon and we both ate in silence.
"I'm really sorry for sleeping here Y/N i can't remember what happened."
"Harper you don't have to apologize i asked you to stay it doesn't matter plus we both were tired and fell asleep."
"Yeah i should go now Olivia is waiting."she says with a laugh and i laugh back.
"Again thank you for everything."
"You're welcome and thank you for the food i loved it."i say and wave her goodbye.

I turn my phone on and i forgot to text Hailee if she's okay because i fell asleep.God i'm such an idot.

                                                              You
                                         Heyy haiz i'm sorry i didn't 
                                      text earlier my phone went off
                                     and i fell asleep.Are you okay?
                                                           sent 1 hour ago
                                        Hailee i'm really sorry for
                                       being so stupid.Can we talk?
                                       Please text me back!!!
                                                           sent 30 mins ago
                                       I'm getting really worried right
                                       now i'm coming there.

2  hours later there was no response.I called her 27 times and she didn't pick up.I started to get worried and i didn't have any of her family or friends number to call them and ask if she's alright.So i decided to go to her house.I got on my motorcycle and drove really fast i don't care if i exceeded the speed limit i would never forgive myself if anything happens to her.

I knock on her door and a short hair brunette opens it.
"Hi is Hailee here?"
"I'm sorry who are you?"the women asks politely.
"Oh sorry im Y/N her gym instructor."i say coughing when i said gym instructor.
"I'm Ella.It's nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too."
"Hailee is sleeping.She wasn't feeling well yesterday caught a cold."
When she said that my heart dropped.All of this is my fault if i wouldn't have been so stupid she would be okay now.
"Is she okay now??"i asked worried.
"Yes she's feeling better."
"Okay well than i'm leaving i don't want to wake her up.Can you please give me your number so i could ask you if she is going to be okay?"
"Yes sure."she writes her number on my phone and says:
"I'll let her know that you dropped by.
"Okay thank you and please call me if you need anything."i say
"I will."she says with a smile.
"Goodbye Ella."
"Bye Y/N."

And just like that i left her house crying and feeling guilty because all of this is my fault.

A/N:i'm sorry about this you think i'm going to let them kiss so easily🤧🤧