If it's only a dream it doesn't mean anything, right?

19 days till our favourites are back on our screens, this is for the #surreracountdown. Hope you enjoy.

~~~

Andy was still under the covers when she hears the shower turn off and soon Robert stepped out from the steamy bathroom only wearing a towel around his waist, droplets of water still on his body. Andy sat up in bed and removed the covers, she could only stare at him, yes he has handsome and sex in his firefighter uniform, but Andy liked it more, when he wore less clothes, just like now.

Robert approached her and was now standing next to the bed, grinning at her "See something you like?"

Andy only bit her lower lip, not able to answer before she pulled Robert's towel away and made him lean down to kiss her. Robert was now on top of Andy, she could feel Robert's hand trying to lift her top off, which she let him, soon her shorts followed. She enjoyed Robert's lips on her body, as they moved to the right places, going lower and lower 'yes' she thought, but when he was almost at the right destination the alarm sounded.

'No not now' Andy thought to herself "Robert turn off the alarm" she huffed in disappointment, she was just getting what she wanted, but then she felt cold and Robert's contact was lost, she thought he went to turn off the alarm, but the alarm still sounded. She opened her eyes and shut the alarm off, she was disoriented trying to wake up properly. Where did Robert go? Then it hit her, she quickly sat up in bed, looked around to make sure no one was there, that he wasn't there, she looked at herself still wearing the clothes she went to bed yesterday, she sights in relief, it was just a dream, a satisfying one, but she quickly shook the idea out if her head. But she questioned why was she having those dreams of Robert or better yet, why has she been having those dream for the last couple of nights, they were divorced, yes she did still love him, but they are done and she is sure he has a 'lady friend' that's what she calls her. She looked at the clock, she had an hour to get ready to leave for shift, she needed a shower, a cold one to get those images out of her mind.

She arrived at the station, but she stayed sat in her car, she didn't want to go in, because how could she face him, she was embarrassed, but she had to go to work, she had no other choice. She hoped not to run into Robert before breakfast. She stepped out of the car, took her overnight bag and faced the station, the plan was simple, run in as quickly as possible, up to the locker room, change her clothes and then join others at breakfast, doing all that without bumping into Robert, easy right?

She ran inside the station looking down, but before she could go upstairs she ran into someone, the person put their hand on her shoulder to steady her, she looked up, it was Robert, the luck doesn't seem to be on her side.

'F*ck' she cursed to herself, but smiled and greeted him awkwardly "Morning Robert."

He smiled back, still keeping his hand on her shoulder "Morning to you too, you okay you seem to be in a rush this morning."

She looked at the clock in the reception "Eeh... no, not really, I thought I was going to be late, but I still have time," she tried to deflect, she wasn't going to tell him, that she was trying to avoid him and she definitely wasn't going to tell him the reason why.

Robert didn't believe her, but let her be "Okay, but see you at breakfast?" also taking his hand away to let her go upstairs.

"Yep" she answered popping the p, with that she ran quickly upstairs, while thinking 'it couldn't be more awkward than that, could it?'. She changed, joined Robert and others for breakfast, hoping she wouldn't have any more awkward situations with Robert.

The shift was now in full swing, they have had a couple of calls nothing major, she was currently sitting in beanery drinking her coffee, when Robert entered with Warren, her eyes followed Robert, they must have boxed, because that's what he usually did with Ben. She was watching him, he had his training clothes on, shorts and tight t-shirt that defined his muscles well, he was hot and the dripping sweat made him even more sexier. She bit her bottom lip and imagined what he could do with those strong muscular arms, how he used to touch her, how delicate his touch was... ohh how she wanted him to take her on that kitchen island. Her eyes still followed him, when he exited the beanery, she was even willing to sneak behind him, join him in the showers and have some hot shower sex. She still remembers and has the images in her mind about their pleasant time in the showers, while others were sleeping.