lifeguard- scott

"I'm just saying that being a good swimmer does not qualify you to save my life if I drown," you explained with a teasing shrug, adjusting your sunglasses before leaning back against the sunbed and looking up at the sky.

"And I'm just saying that you're full of shit," he argued with a little smirk, offering you a shrug much like your own when you gasped.

"Oh, he's upset now, hmm, getting all defensive," you mused, allowing him to take the glasses from your face as he scanned your features.

"You want me to show you?" he offered and you scoffed. "Okay, princess, hope you're hungry because you're about to eat your words," his threat was met with strong hands pulling you from your seat, your voice shrill as you screamed in his grip.

"Let me go, you little shit," you groaned, terror has long gone as you giggled in his hold, knowing he'd never truly throw you into the private pool as he stood with you near the edge. "Scott," you smiled, folding your hands around his wrists as his arms surrounded your waist.

"Apologize for questioning my lifeguard capabilities."

"Never," you objected, giggling loudly when he pretended he was about to push you, his grip merely tightening. "Sorry," you sighed, melting into his arms when he pulled you back against his chest.

"Never doubt a werewolf, baby."