9 goodbye, forever?

Eddie kasprack pov

Richie needed to talk to me about something. I didn't even need him to say what.

He probably thought I was oblivious and didn't see Ella obviously flirting with him. It not that I was jealous but...

Yeah, I was really jealous.

Later..(at Richies house)

I walked into Richies room and saw piles of dirty clothes everywhere. Richies bed was unmade. His room was overall very messy.

As we both sat down, Richie put his hand on my thigh.

Hy fave turned pink. I was so flustered. He shifts his body, so now I was sitting in his lap. He had his hands directly on my waist.

R: "are you sure you're ready?"

Richie politely asked, I nodded. He kissed me passionately. We make out for a long period of time.

I felt like I couldn't breathe, he was legit taking my breath away.. but I didn't care. Our lips let go of each other, he began to make his way down his neck.

Richie was giving. Me multiple hickeys. It felt so amazing. Richie loved every second of it, I couldn't let go.

I moan slightly. Richie puts his index finger up to my lips. He shush's me. Then continues, this time a bit slower.

——————————-

No one's pov

Both Eddie and Richie couldn't believe they both just had a whole make out- sesh for twenty minutes. That's when Eddie realized he was deeply in love with Richie trash mouth, tozier.

It was a heart to heart promise. One that couldn't be broken.

Richie loved Eddie; Eddie loved Richie. That was until...

W: "Richie pack your shit. We're leaving."

R: "huh?"

W: "I've fallen far behind on rent.. we have to move."

No... this couldn't be happening, richie ran so fast to Eddie's house he could barely even feel this legs.

Once he banged on the door, Eddie responded. Richie gave Eddie the most, loved filled, heart to heart, loveable kiss ever.

This was the end, Richie was leaving; forever..right?