4 the kiss

As Henry and his gang drive off, Richies heart was pounding.

E: "so..what were you saying?"

R: "oh..I uh.."

Richie didn't know what to say. Eddie was staring deeply into his eyes. Richie was at some lost for words. It felt as if his voice had died.

Eddie stared at Richie. He wanted to hear him. Every word he said, Eddie would listen. Richie knew what he had to do.

He put his hands on Eddie's cheeks and pulled in for a kiss. Once Eddie and Richies lips met, they both couldn't take them off of each other. Eddie put his hands into Richies waist and kissed him hard.

As they began to make out, the rest of the losers stare at them.

S: "what- what the hell are two-ohh"

E: "no- uh it's not what I looks like.."

B: "then what the fuck is it supposed to look like?"

Eddie turns red. his hands were still on Richies waist, Richies were still on his cheeks.

R: "well what the hell are you doing here anyway?" Richie asks. All of the losers turn to each other.

B: "w-w-w...well we wanted to go t-to the q-qua-quarry." Bill stutters.

S: "we tried to call you, Mrs.Kaspbrak told us you two were here so.."

Richie and Eddie look at each other.

R: "well thanks for ruining our fucking moment dickheads"

All of the losers laugh and walk towards the quarry. Eddie and Richie stayed where they were.

R: "shall we continue?"

Eddie laughs and they get back into it.

They made out for a good five minutes. When they finally let go Eddie was out of breath. Richie had to grab Eddie's inhaler for him or he would have a asthma attack.

  Eddie kasprack POV:

While I laid in my bed, all I could think about was me and Richie kissing. My mom was definitely homophobic, so I could never tell her the truth. Well she kinda figured it out herself.

S.K: "Eddie bear, come down here.."

      mrs. Kasprack yells up the stairs. I get up and walk slowly down the stairs to see my mom, richies dad and Richie sitting on my sofa.

S.K: "Eddie bear, why didn't you tell me you were gay?"

My heart felt like it was stuck in my throat.

R: "Eddie- I'm sorry.."

What? Richie was sorry? For what..