8 trouble

Hiii before I start this chapter thx so much for 19 reads!! I'm gonna try to make atleast 1 chapter a day :) alr now you can get back to the story-

Richie tozier POV

Eddie placed his palm on the side of my cheek and smiled. Then the bell rang, we both walked into our seats.

Teacher: "Alright, get into groups of two, you will be doing a project."

Eddie looks at me. As I get up and walk towards him, a announcement goes off.

*richie tozier please report to the main office*

Shit. I whisper under my breath.

R: "Mr._____ me and Eddie are working together ok?"

Teacher: "ok, now go to the main office."

As I was walking down to the office I had a weird feeling in my gut. What if I was in trouble? What did I even do??

As I open the door to the main office, I see our principal tapping on his desk.

P: "Richie. Nice to see you make it here buddy."

He motions for Richie to come into his office.

P: "ok, you may know Connor."

The principal said while putting his fingers up to his chest.

"Well he came down here crying. You and your little boy friend made fun of him?"

I shook my head. No? All Eddie did was show him, that Eddie was taken.

R: "n-no he tried to kiss Eddie- so Eddie told him he was dating me.. that's all"

The principal nods. He pulls out a note pad and a pen.

He begins to write down everything I just said.

R: "ok. I'm leaving now."

I say before getting up. As I stood up, I thought of Eddie. If he had to go through this after me as-well.

I watch the principal watch me leave. Walking again all the way back to my class.

As I entered my class, I saw a girl working with Eddie.

E: "oh hey rich, this is Ella.Her partner isn't here today so I was working with her while you were gone!!"

R: "oh- yeah. Well we're still working together right?"

Eddie nods. Yet again, Richie was getting jealous. He just wanted to push that Ella-chick out of the way.

I didn't even know Ella but I already didn't like her. She didn't do anything flirtatious to Eddie, but she did with me. Eddie didn't seem to pick up them.

She bit her pen cap while staring at me. She put her hand on mine. If this was Eddie, immediately I would hold his hand back. But this- she wasn't Eddie.

E: "so then we have to put this in.."

R: " I put that into your mother last night eds"

I joke. Eddie rolls his eyes but smirks a little bit.

Ella: "oh Richie... you're so hilarious!!"

She smiles and winks at me. She bites her lips.
I pull my hand away from hers.

R: "Eddie we need to talk."