4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..

Start from the beginning

He was making funny moves, shaking his back and flipping his imaginary hairs, he turned and stopped with wide eyes seeing her. He dropped his spatula and looked down feeling shy.

Teju " awwwww mera dugguuu.. Akele akele yahan to dance show chalraha hai..voh step kaise sunny "

She copied his step and he hide his face in his hands and she laughed pulling his cheeks..

Karan " lassi mat kar mera... When did u woke up.. "

Teju " I came when u did that shaky shaky step of ur back.. Wahhh what a sight to watch ...hahha "

Karan " yaarrrr laddoo "

Teju " I shud have recorded it. Shit, I missed"

Karan murmured " Thank God.. Bachgaye "

Teju " hehehe I will say to everyone.. Baby, aapne dhekana papa kaise nachrahe thi.. U have to get trained by Papa "
She stiffled her laugh and he rolled his eyes

Karan " hogaya mera mazak udana..come, let's eat.. Baby kundrra is hungry.. Haina bby " he bent to kiss her belly and she ruffled his hairs. 

Teju " woww  creamy creamy pasta.... But it looks different "

Karan " it's whole wheat pasta.. Good for health and tasty bhi.. "

Teju teasingly " Papa sunny mode on "

He glared at her and started feeding her. She fed him in between and with lots of kisses and teasing, they finished their dinner. He picked her up in piggy ride and they head toward the balcony, after star gazing for sometime, they drifted to sleep.

The next morning, she felt a sudden adrenaline rush and realized she need to puke but he was holding her tight, she tried to budge his arms but he was way too big for her, she called him but he didn't respond, his snores were adding fuel to her anger which was arising..

Teju " sunny, wake up.. Wake up u idiot "

Having no other choice , she kicked his legs and he woke up with a groan, loosening his hold on her, she rushed to the washroom and he didn't understand anything for a moment. After coming back to earth from his beauty sleep, he rushed to washroom hearing her taking everything out of her stomach.

He stood beside her and helped her to clean herself, she gave him a weak smile and he was worried for her. Walking back to the room, he made her lay down.

Karan " I m sorry,  i couldn't understand anything for a moment, aage se dhyaan rakunga.. I am sorry, do u need anything? "

Teju " sunny, relax, kuch nahi hua, I m sorry that i kicked you, but u werent waking up. I couldn't control more, isiliye I did. And doc said na, it's common to have morning sickness, don't worry.. Abhi mujhe kuch nahi Chahiye.. Haa ek chahiye "

He looked at her " kyaaa "

Teja " tuuuu.. Aaja idhr "

She opened her arms and he immediately snuggled to her like a baby. She smiled and pecked hi forehead, he pecked her lips and then her belly.  It was still dawn, so they decided to sleep for some more time.

They woke up after sometime and he asked her to freshnup. He said his mother about her morning sickness, she replied that she will prepare something for her. He walked back to the room and she was standing in her crop top and skirt which was flowing to the ground. She was tracing her belly and talking to the Bby

Teju " baby, ur papa is very bad.. He left mumma and went outside.. Bad boy he is, haina.. Baby and I, won't talk to him now.. Okay baby "

Karan " subha subh meri beti se mere shikayat "