Chapter 17

Arthur POV:

*2 Months Time-Skip*

It has already been 2 months since I became an adventurer. So far Jasmine and I have cleared quite a few B-Rank and A-rank Dungeon, they were a little to easy.

Almost every week I cleared an AA-Rank dungeon or S-Rank when Jasmin was asleep and Gave Sylv the cores, the last dungeon I completed was a S-Rank and the boss was a Water Type Mana Beast called leviathan's Serpent, I think I Know just the Person to give it to someday in the Future.

Right now Jasmin, Sylvie and I are on our way to a dungeon raid Kaspian told us about, Even though its a S-Rank Dungeon I thought it would be A Good Idea to bring Sylvie along. She can easily hunt A-Rank beasts without any trouble.

As we reached the Location, I saw four people I didn't know, Kaspian, and Varay.

"Ah! You two finally arrived, Ms. Flamesworth, Mr. Note!" Kaspian greeted us, Varay and the other three people turned their heads towards us.

"Its been a While, Kaspian." I greeted him back while shaking his hand. Sylvie looked around for a moment and when she spotted Varay she jumped off my shoulder and trotted her way over to her and, unexpectedly, jumped on her shoulder in the same manner she would mine.

Expectedly, Varay did nothing but scratch Sylvie's chin, and turned her head towards me and nodded in greeting, I did the same.

"I already informed the party members about the situation. The Adventurers Guild found this dungeon days ago, and with the Abundant amount of mana that leaks from this dungeon, we can safely say it is at least an S-Rank. I am the one who will lead this raid, but by all means do not think that your thoughts will be disregarded, so please speak up if you have a different opinion on something, or another, two minds are better than one after all. Anyways before we go in, Ms. Flamesworth, Mr. Note please introduce yourselves." Kaspian finished while looking to each one of us, He is seeming to take this seriously, good.

A couple things I noticed about the dungeons me and Jasmine have done, and the ones I have done myself, is that the dungeons are extremely unpredictable, many things could go wrong like, the predicted Rank was lower than the actual Rank, or, The beasts were different than the ones that were previously sighted in said dungeon. This has happened many times since the start of my adventures with Jasmine, almost so much that something seemed off with most dungeons, but I couldn't be sure.

I was broken out of my thoughts by Jasmine starting our introduction, "Jasmine, solid yellow stage, A-Class Augmenter. Wind Attribute, Dual Swords."

Following suit, I also Introduced myself, "Note, Initial Silver Stage, AA-Class Augmenter, Fire and Wind Attribute, Sword."

The three party members I didn't know stood up and introduced themselves One by One.

The man who stood up to introduce himself looed to be in his mid 20s, long black hair, coal black eyes, had a large WarHammer resting on his back, and this man was quite obviously a dwarf, "My name is Dundur Warend. I'm an AA-Rank Earth Augmenter with a gravity deviance, I will be the tank for this raid."

The Women who stood up next had long White hair, Ocean blue eyes, and I could make out a rather small, but beautiful, wand with a Green gem at the Tip." Nice to meet you, Jasmine, Note, I'm Venna Krisgella, AA-Rank Conjurer, with a Water and Earth Attribute and a Deviance in Plant Magic." Venna finished off with a beautiful smile. 

The last Women to stand up was rather short with, pale blonde hair ,and green eyes, and clearly human, she seemed to be the youngest of the group besides me. "H-Hello, My Name is Edith Karstark, I'm an AA-Rank Emitter, Please take care of me!" she finished with a final shriek, this one seems rather Shy, But nonetheless a Emitter will be quite useful, although I don't plan on getting hurt, or at least try not to.