Chapter 16

Arthur P.O.V

I stared down the Eagle, as it took to the sky and with a flap of its wings it was jetting straight at me, as it was about to slash me with is talons I burst stepped to the right and prepared a spell I made when I got home from Zestier.

[Division Slicer]

A quickdraw of my blade covered in Wind, as well as Illusion magic to draw my blade faster, I Unsheathed Dawns Balland fast enough to where it was almost invisible and sent a long arc of sharp wind. 

The arc cut straight through its right wing making it screech out in pain, now that it was grounded I decided once again to try a newly made spell.

[Lighting Cutter]

A spell that takes exceptinal Mana control, I sheathed Dawns Balland and held out both of my hands like I was holding a two-handed sword, Lightning mana started to wrap around my hand and start form a 6 foot longsword made out of Lightning mana, the eagle flaped its left wing and created a small tornado that shot at me, as it was nearing me I once again used burst step and traveled to the left of the bird and Cut off its left wing Making it screech out in pain as the tornado harmlessly tore apart the ground, it turned to face me intent on eating me whole, but I was quicker.

[Absolute Zero]

As the bird was now frozen I clapped my hands while using Sound Mana, and shattered the bird, I walked up the the head of the, Now dead Great Eagle, I saw a white shiny orb on top the of blood covered Ice and went to pick it up.

'AA-Rank core, No Beast will, A shame' I thought as I pocketed the Core to give it to Sylv once Im out of the dungeon, I thought that would be much more of a challenge but I guess AA-Rank beasts aren't strong enough to pose any kind of threat, S-Rank and SS-Rank should be though, Hopefully.

It gets me excited just thinking about different Mana Beasts and how strong they are, I immediatly pulled out my Notebook for recording everthing I can find about dungeon's and Mana Beasts, I then wrote down everthing in this dungeon from the A-Class Beasts at the beginging of the dungeon to the Boss and the layout of the Boss Chamber.

After I finished recording everything I contacted Sylvie to meet up so I can give her the beast cores from the dungeon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I arived at Sylvie's location I saw her on a log eating a small bird, it was disgusting but I walked up to her and sat down next to her.

'Enjoying dinner, Sylv?'

'Absolutely Papa.' She awnsered, and so I pulled out the bag of beast cores and set them down infront of her. 

'Remember Sylv, Be careful, I dont know if anything could happen if you take in too much mana at a time.' I said and she just absentmindedly as she started to obsorb the Beast cores, I sighed, Is this how a parent feels when their child leaves for the first time.

"Alright Sylv, Be careful and if you need help ask, also make sure to stay in our link range." I said

'Alright Papa, you dont have to worry too much, Ill be careful, get back to jasmine before she wakes up.' she said and I nodded and used Burst step back to the camp and washed all the blood and grime of me and decided to get a couple of hours of sleep.

(Sorry about the short chapter and the long brake, this story will get finished and the chapters will get longer)