Chapter 8

Sonics P.O.V
I walked towards Shadow and then realized he wasn't alone. He was with none other than...Zara. I was disappointed but still made my way up to him." Hey Shadow! So I remembered how you wanted to talk earlier. Well how about now?" I asked hopeful he would accept.

"Uh sorry Sonic I'm busy." He said as he averted his eyes towards Zara who looked at me and smiled." Yeah we were thinking of having a picnic at the park!" She exclaimed happily." Shadow having a picnic? Now that's uncalled for." I said trying not to show my jealousy." Well you know only the best for my Zara." He said kissing her cheek. I had had enough and rolled my eyes and walked away.

Zaras P.O.V
As I saw Sonic coming towards me and Shadow I looked towards Shadow seeing that he's noticed him as well and- wait...Was he blushing!? I brushed it off hoping it wasn't what I thought it was and continued to walk holding his hand. Although I couldn't take my mind off of it. That was until Sonic spoke to us a few seconds later."Hey Shadow! So I remembered how you wanted to talk earlier. Well how about now?" He asked looking a little hopeful." Uh sorry Sonic I'm busy." Shadow had replied.

I mean not to be rude but I'm kind of relieved that he said that. I mean don't get the wrong idea I'm not all that of a selfish person but I just cant lose Shadow now. I have a feeling he still has feelings for Sonic but he's with me now and if he were to probably have that talk with Sonic then something might come up and I might lose Shadow. I'm sorry but I just love him too much for that.

"Yeah we were thinking of having a picnic at the park!"I exclaimed happily." Shadow having a picnic? Now that's uncalled for." Sonic said clearly not trying to show his jealousy. The plot thickens huh. I didn't know Sonic also had feelings for Shadow.

"Well you know only the best for my Zara." Shadow said kissing my cheek. My Zara!? Eeeeeeeeek! I'm sure I was blushing so hard after that. Then Sonic seemed annoyed and rolled his eyes and walked away mumbling a few curses that I could barely hear. I shrugged it off and started walking but something held me back. It was Shadow. I looked back at him confused but he just seemed lost in his thoughts and looked a little hurt and confused.

Shadows P.O.V
I was walking with Zara when I saw Sonic in the distance and as soon as I saw his beautiful emerald eyes beaming and his adorable excited face I blushed. Then he came up to me and Zara." Hey Shadow! So I remembered how you wanted to talk earlier. Well how about now?" He asked the hope unmistakably written all over his face. I didn't want to hurt him but I had also made plans with Zara to do something at the park.

"Uh sorry Sonic I'm busy." I had replied.
"Yeah we were thinking of having a picnic at the park!" Zara exclaimed happily." Shadow having a picnic? Now that's uncalled for." Sonic said trying to hide something new in his tone. I had to think quick so I said the first thing that came to my mind." Well you know only the best for my Zara." I said kissing her cheek. Dammit! My Zara!? That's what came to my mind!? I mentally facepalmed myself. Sonic then rolled his eyes and left mumbling what I thought had been curses. Did I do something wrong? Why was Sonic acting like that? I feel bad..Should I have gone to talk to him? I then felt a tug on my arm but didn't pay much attention to it and continued thinking about Sonic.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this!

Lots of Love ❤
See ya!