Chapter 5

I broke away from the kiss and looked at Zara, but then realized that Sonic hasn't come back yet. "Hey Zara did you happen to see Sonic before you came in here?" I asked.

"No. I actually thought he would've been in here when I came." She said." Oh well do you mind if I go look around for him?" I asked. "Not not at all go ahead." She said as she smiled.

I got up from the bed and left the room to start looking around. There was no sign of him upstairs but when I went downstairs my eyes immediately drifted to the front door which was wide open.

Did Sonic leave through here? And if so then why would he leave the door wide open? I then called Zara down and waited a little impatiently for her to come down as she was taking a while.

Then I quickly told her that I was going to look for him and left before she could even say anything.

            Time skip to 2 hours later

I don't know how long I've been looking around for him but it feels like its been forever. I had almost just about given up hoping that I'd see him tomorrow or at least on Monday at school, until I saw a little bit if blue coming from behind a tree. So I went over to see if it was him.

"Sonic? Is that you? I called out. No response but I swear I could hear a little bit of sniffling. "No! I'm just another blue hedgehog ok! Now please leave.." I heard the hedgehog say.

"C'mon Sonic I know that's you just talk to me. Tell me what's wrong. Please Sonic." I pleaded. "OK well.." He turned to look at me, " What would you do if you helped someone be with the person they loved and then turns out you actually ended up sort of having feelings for them in the end..?" He explained. I looked at him a little confused not knowing what he might have meant by that.

"What? Sonic I'm confused did that happen to you? W-who do you like..?" I asked barely getting that last part out. "Nevermind it's nothing just asking for a friend you know." He said with a weak smile. Although I didn't necessarily believe him I still went along with it hoping a little that what he said was true.

"O-ok I guess I'll leave you alone then. Plus I really have to talk to Rouge right now."I said backing off not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

"Oh? Is something wrong Shadow?" He asked. "N-no not really just wanted to hang with Rouge you know. Considering she's one of my closest friends." I said. "Oh ok then bye Shadow have a good rest of your day!" He said as both of us got up. Then Sonic unexpectedly hugged me before walking off leaving me a blushing mess.

I soon processed it and calmed down and began to walk towards Rouges house.

Hey you guys sorry if I made yall wait a little while. I'm a little busy with school. I mean y'know how it is with them always giving work. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this short little chapter!

Lots of Love ❤
See ya!