⭐️Chapter 11⭐️ Family's Past

Start from the beginning

The door bell rang.

"I will get it!" he said and ran to the door and opened it. It was his daddy!

"Hello daddy!" He grinned. His father, bend down and hugged him, Kido hugged him back. He said, "My son, you've grown bigger since I last saw you."

Mother walked towards us and father stood up. They hugged each other and went to their bedroom. Kido went to his bedroom to look for his gift for his father.

He found it. He took the gift and ran to his parents room,they were talking. No... They were fighting again... This always happened when his father came home. Kido sat outside the room, crying. He wondered, why couldn't they live together happily? His father slammed open the door and was storming out. Kido ran towards him and ask, "Daddy where are you going?"

"Away..." his father muttered and walked towards the door. But before he could leave, he stopped and crouched down. Crystals forming on him. He was struggling in fear, struggling towards Kido. Kido wanted to help him, but he was scared. He turned around and saw his mother, she too was being crystallized. He was scared and screamed, "Monsters!" Then he ran to his father's lab coat and took out father's gun and shot them. He shot them dead.

Then, the little boy went berzerk and on a rampage. He killed his victims with no sense of mercy.

+++

13 July 2033
The girl got out of the house. She was walking towards her secret garden, which was in a park behind her house. To her surprise, a boy was sitting at her favorite spot of my secret garden, the cherry blossom tree. He was gazing at the sky, obviously deep in thought. She decided to speak up and said, "Hi! My name is Aiko Suzuki. The sky sure is beautiful, am I right?" The boy turned around in shock. He had green spiky hair and amber eyes. He calmed down soon after and looks back at the sky. Seeing that he was not hostile, Aiko sat next to him and started talking to him like I knew him for a long time, however he did not respond to any of my questions and statements.

Hours past and it was soon nightfall. Aiko got up and waved good bye.

"Thank you. My name is Kenji Kido." That was what the boy said and ran away.

+++

20 July 2033
Aiko skipped happily to her secret garden and peeked behind her favorite spot. Kido was not there. Aiko felt disappointed and sat down and waited for him.

She was about to doze off when out of no where, She heard a familiar voice say, "Looking for me?"

She looked up and smiled cheerfully. It was him! She got up and greeted, "Ohayo Kido!~"

He laughed and sat down next to Aiko. She smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked.

"Well, I haven't seen you for a week," Aiko replied, "Where have you been?"

"Oh, I was... uh... busy..."

"Oh..."

"Say... I have never seen you before. Why did you start coming here?"

"Well... My mother used to bring me here before the apocalypse."

"Oh... Where are they now?"

"Dead."

"Oh... Mine too..." She frowned.

"Oh lord. This sad face is bringing down the mood. Kill that frown and keep that smile on your face. You look prettier when you smile."

Aiko blushed and smiled.

Kido looked away.

+++