⭐️Chapter 11⭐️ Family's Past

Our Family's Past.
Dark or Bright.
It's the Past.
It tells us to move on to the future.
-Akari Suzuki

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was written there in italics:

A curse set upon the reader's family.

A void that power was counted over 2000

Power to reach into more than just the heart.

Too powerful for the crystals to infect so it infects the other.

Giving it soul and life.

And power stronger than the chosen Eve.

That soul deserves to be our Queen.

The soul will go on in the reader's family's blood with no stops.

"What the hell? What does this have to do with me?!" Akari yelled.

Shadou simply laughed and smirked, "Your grand aunt read this sin her research. Then, cursing your family. With me."

"I still don't understand..." Akari replied weakly.

Shadou sighed, "Time to show you your parents past."

Yuu touched Akari's head and rendered her unconscious.

+++

Everyone was at The Suzuki's House.

"So why did you call us?" Tsugumi asked.

Aiko sighed, "Shadou is back."

"WHAT?! Isn't that the girl who you sealed in you?" Darryl asked.

"Yes, but if you remember, I sealed her with the apocalypse virus crystals..." Aiko said.

"The crystals that Shu consumed using his void..." Yahiro said softly.

"So you mean that she's out there?! But how is that possible? She does not have a physical form in this world!" Ayase shouted in shock.

"No, she has a body. She is using Akari's body," Kido said. "She's killing people using it."

"Wait a minute, what is this about Akari?" Ryo asked.

"My dear boy Ryo, the next we are going to say is going to sound crazy, but please listen to Akari's parents," Tsugumi said.

"Tokyo, no, the world suffered something huge about 3 decades ago..." Arisa said. "We were all part of it..."

+++

~flashback~

24 December 2029
The little girl ran towards her parents. Her mother carried her and kissed her child on the cheek.

"My little princess Aiko. Merry Christmas Eve," her mother said.

Then, her parents started crystallizing.

Little Aiko was crying for them, she hugged her parents helplessly, but that didn't stop the crystals. Soon, her parents were turned to shards.

+++

"Mummy, when is daddy coming home to celebrate Christmas with us?" Little Kido asked. His mother looked at him and smiled, "Your Father will be back soon."