Again

Umm... guys please don't skip. I'm gonna try to put or at least mention every state here. In these chapters only some will appear. But from the chapter like 11 or something I'm gonna try to think of more. Also got inspired by books I love. (Obviously about ame gonna do a playlist on profile) and I don't want to be one of those whom just put some states *no offense everyone* so I will try and make it. Thanks.

Also expect this to be cringe since I had writer's block and I promised to write so please hate me. Thanks for ten views I never expected you reading this!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

No I'm not crying your crying!😭

Also there is nice Dixie so italic is dixie and normal is America. They talk telepathically so yea.

(Let's begin $martasses 😃🙄)

America pov:

Ughh.... I groan. I need to get up. Well. I get up from my bed. I glance at my watch. It's 5:15. Am. Ughh. Probably one of those meetings. At least I did really sleep for one hour. That's a good record. I get my glasses. My transparent ones. I get some clothes ready on my bed. I chose a NATO shirt, and some blue jeans. I go to my bedroom's bathroom. I stare at the mirror. Hm. Something hasn't changed. My eyes. My right eye is violet. My left eye is brown. Hm.

As I make breakfast some states had woken up. Hm. Minnesota,Connecticut, and Tennessee. They are kinda like teenagers. Minnesota is 13. Tennessee is 10. Conneticut is 16. I am making some toast,chopping some apple, oatmeal, and some
strawberry yogurt. I give them some plates to put in the table. "Guys can you please help me putting the plates?" I asked. "Yes!" They said. While I finish preparing the breakfast they put plates. A lot of plates. Like 42 plates. I do have that much of kids. Much?! I have a lot. To be honest here. They finish within 12 minutes. I finish the food. To be honest I'm not that hungry. Not like I have something. Right? "Well, your food is here, can you please call the others?" I ask. "Yes,papa!" "Breakfast is ready,idiots!!" Tennessee yells. Hm. I don't like the younger ones saying words like that. But since it's kinda not like a bad word I will allow that for 9+ because I think it's a good age. Isn't it? 39 children come out from the 3st and 4th floor.

"Where's NASA?" I asked. Hm. Normally he would come for breakfast, but since he's busy with a project, I think he's in the headquarters. "Probably in the HQ." (HQ a.k.a headquarters) well, I hope he had breakfast before he went out. "Anyways,DC, you and the thirteen colonies can you please take care of the younger ones? I need to go to a meeting." I said. "Yes, pops!" Texas answers. I smile while I make some black coffee. Plain without sugar. You most think I'm crazy but... I do like it without sugar.

Oh, my bloody hell. I'm late. Super late! California slipped into Nevada and the two went on fire. Yas. Normal. For those two. I get out of the elevator. I sigh. Wow. They are almost starting. I must go inside. "United States of America, you're late again like always." A mad U.N said. "Sorry," I said. "Also where's your project? I think you're not responsible enough for these things." U.N added. "S-sorry I forgot it at home." I admitted. "Oh, real mature, America." He said. I blushed from embarrassment. Some countries glared suspiciously. Others whispered. "Why does he always get here late? Does he play video games all night? Why does he wear sunglasses on plain morning? ....? " "Stop it. America,next time that happens I'm going to scold you. If you also don't bring the project again, then something worse will happen. I'm disappointed on you. You're supposed to be a world superpower. That's it. Talk about how things are going in your country. Oh. My. God. What I'm gonna do. I can't admit I'm not gonna stay a country. Yes,America your gonna stay a country. You have to stay one. I can't say the truth. I have too many files,government's shit,and that stuff. I can't say the truth. If I tell I'm responsible enough to he would even give more projects and stuff. Sorry. My office is almost flooded. Not by water though. I also need help because of my kids. Nada is the only one that knows. He can't help around that much since he also needs to go to these meetings. He's pretty trustworthy. I trust him with all my secrets. By the way he's my brother. That's just how siblings work.

"America! You ok, bro? You spaced out." Nada said. "Ahh,yeah,kinda." I replied. "What were you thinking of?" Britain asked. "U-umm... nothing..." I replied nervously. "Really?" Ireland asked with a "your sus" face.

"Yea..." I said immediately. Damn they almost caught you. I know Dixie. "How things are going in your country, America?" U.N asked but kinda angry. "Umm... I....good?" I asked. Damn that sounds like a fucking question. You should probably escape. Or something worse will maybe happen. Depending if they notice. I said not noticing I said that out loud. Oh,no. "Who are you talking to America?" Kiwi asked. "... I-" i get interrupted by my phone ringing. 'Ring, ring' "Excuses,please" I say trying to get up. Hell, no. Damn got caught. "No." Australia stopped me. "Sorry, but its private." I said running out of the room.

"Dad, please come. New York is trying to fix the mess!" "What happened!" I yelled really loud noticing that U.N and the countries start staring at me.

"Florida lost his/her crocodile, New Jersey is throwing jerseys at everyone, Nevada is on fire but Cali isn't and is searching the burn cream,we're out of extintors, Minnesota is ripping the jerseys and having fights with New Jersey, Ohio is doing something to do with maybe drugs or whatever, Alabama is cussing, Michigan is just being Michigan! Please come here!" I heard DC yell at the phone. Oh my. Hell, no I have to leave. "Sorry, I have to leave!" I holler as I manage to run to the parking lot. Lots of countries are following. Oh no, hell, no. I get in my car really fast. They are still running. Hm.I drive past the speed limits so they don't see me.

I kinda live in the woods and they could follow me if I'm not fast enough. They would ask millions of questions. Like why. Or worse. They could find out about my kids. My children. I don't want them to partake my kids. I don't want my family to grow alone. Even if they fight 24/7 they still love each other. Wow. I really went fast. It has passed ten minutes and I'm here. Normally it would take almost one hour.

I get out of the car. I open some really familiar and big doors. It's kinda like a mansion. A 4 story one. The minute I enter is the minute I see chaos. Fuck. Oh wait. The fire extinguisher is in my room! I go up the stairs real fast. I open my room. I get it. I go down the stairs."Here!"
someone yells. I try to take over control the chaos.

"Stop with the jerseys,guys!" I holler not that loud to Minne and Nj. "Fine, but you owe me the jerseys, Minne." NJ says. He goes up the stairs. "Hmph, next time stop throwing them, then!" She said. Oh, wow. Yes, normal for me. Not weird tho.

Guys I finnaly finished with a lot thoughts in my head! Thanks for 10 views! And I thought that nobody would see this. Wait. Did wattpad recommend you this? Anyways I'm really thankful for finnaly finishing and so right now I'm probably gonna do another chapter, or read. Thanks for under standing and I will see you next time!

-Avamarie a.k.a your countryhumans bitch

Word count:1375 words.