Chapter 3

As the days in UA passed, Benimaru had made a lot of friend and having a chat with them.Then suddenly,

"I am coming through the door like a normal person!!" All Might yelled while he entered the classroom.

"Amazing,It's All Might!" Kaminari said with excitement.

"Wow he really did become a teacher!" Sero said.

"That costume from the silver age isn't it?" Tsuyu said.

"Your still noisy as ever All Might". Benimaru said.

"Welcome to the most important class at U.A! , Here you will learn all the basics of being a pro. Now, hurry up and put on your hero costumes!". All might said while revealing hidden cabinets filled with suitcase and numbers on them.

"Now then these briefcase are labeled with your seat numbers so hurry up ad change and meet me at designated location!!" all might said while dashing out from the class, meanwhile each all of them had a dumfounded face except benimaru while having a lazy face.

"why he didn't come out the class just like a normal person?".benimaru thought while grabbing his suitcase and went to the chaging room. Then all of them proceeded to the fake city.Benimaru was walking in front of the group while each one of them is complimenting each other costume.

(A/N): btw this is benimaru custome just like the fire force scene and the at is not mine.

"Benimaru your clothes is so cool!" kirishima compliments benimaru with a thumbs up.

Benimaru and uraraka notice izuku walking out of the tunnel and both of them walked to him.

"Wow, your costume looks really cool Izuku-kun!" uraraka said while complimenting him.

"Wait the way i'm looking at your mask doesn't it look like all-Migfftt??"Benimaru tried to finish his words but Izuku closed his mouth with his hand. 

"Ssshhh! Benimaru please don't say it,i know i'm All Might fan but it's embarassing for me if everyone heard it!" Midoriya whisper to benimaru with his face which is all red while his hands are still closing on Benimaru mouth which Benimaru responds with nods.

All might then compliments everyone clothes while he looks at the other way while holding his laugh at Midoriya clothes that's resembles to him.

"For this test, you'll be separate into a 2 vs 2 team battle which means each sides i going to become a villain and hero understood?" All mights then take out a small book and then noticed the odds numbers of the groups.

"Benimaru,i let you be the only one who's not in a training since you're already in expert in a rescuing people,i bet you do it all the time when you're in Asakusa since you guys are dealing against infernal right?" All might says as he just let benimaru watch his classmates do the training instead.

"I understand." Benimaru says in a calm tone and then stands besides All Might.

"Everyone will be teams up by drawing a lot!" All Might says while Benimaru holding a box on his hands.

After everyone has been assigned to each groups,all might then also take out a small paper out the box which determines who's group will goes first.

"Now then,the first group will be... Izuku and Uraraka the Hero teams against Bakugou and Lida the Villain Teams!" All Might announce them to enter the fake building to start while the others are on the monitoring room.

"Without further ado,start!!!" All might start the training with a loud voice on the speaker.

"Now then Midoriya let me see how you control your quirk..." Benimaru says in his thoughts while crossing his arms and watching the fight with a calm looks"

~~a few minutes later~~

Soon Midoriya and Bakugou can be seen charging against each other with their large attacks determined to finish it,But suddenly the time stops which reveals Benimaru used his 'special move:Severed universe' while his surrounding has a lot a flaming feathers falling around in the air as he then appears infront of both of them and then parried Bakugou attack at  the other sides while Midoriya punch goes upwards destroying the floors above which makes a large holes.

"What the?! Since when you were here?!" Bakugou is mad that their attacks gets interrupted but instead gets a cold glare from Benimaru while his back releases a lot of steams after stopping the time.

"You both know this is a training,and i won't tolerate if each one you guys get seriously injured after using a large moves against each other and you Midoriya you're too reckless" Benimaru scolds both of them and then suddenly the match has ended after Uraraka succeeded to finish the training by hugging the bomb in last minutes.

"Heroes team Wins!!" All might announces at the speaker,and then Midoriya fell to the floor while bakugou just kept quiet and then Benimaru just walks out from the building and returns back to the monitoring room like nothing happened.

Many of his classmates are suprised by Benimaru interferrance and his speed at the training yet they understand why he did it yet they don't dare to talk about it.

"May i say something All might?" Benimaru speaks in a calm and serious tone.

"Go ahead, Young Benimaru." All might let him speaks

"I've been watching the fight earlier but the way the it ruining the fight is because of their own personal grudge against each other, Midoriya was too reckless and Bakugou was an Idiot yet i can't deny their skill but won't tolerate if something like this happens." Benimaru says in serious tone in the last sentences which everyone just kept quiet and listen to the expert.

~~Timeskip~~

"Good work Everyone! It's seems everyone didn't have any major injury except Midoriya. I hope everyone had learned and understand about today lesson. Good job everyone! You all may change and then return back to your classrooms and i have to check on Young Midoriya!" All might speaks in a loud and hurry tone while sprinting towards nurse office.

~~After the class over~~

Benimaru can be seen resting his head on the table and suddenly he felt a light tap on his shoulder and then raise his head and saw it was Momo and Lida.

"What's wrong?" Benimaru says as he lean back to his seats while staring at them with his red eyes.

"We just wanted to say you did the right thing and you did a good job to stop them" Momo says in a gentle tone while Lida agreed  to her words.

"It's nothing at all, i'm sure you guys understand too." Benimaru says in a calm tone and then looks towards Bakugou who's silent all the time.

~~a few minutes later~~

"benimaru... Benimaru! wait for me!" Midoriya says in a loud voice as he can be seen running toward Benimaru with a cast on his arms with a bruise on his face which has patched up.

"Midoriya? what's wrong?" Benimaru looks towards while he hold his bag with a one arms while a calm looks can be seen on his face.

"I just wanted to say sorry for acting recklessly! i'll do better next time!" Midoriya apologizes while bowing his head.

"...It's fine, i guess people do tend to do mistakes sometimes." Benimaru say in a slight smirk while scruffling Midoriya curly hair.

"Let's go, or else we're going to be late for the train station." Benimaru says as he started to walk and Midoriya walks beside him with his usual smile.

"What a troublesome brat..." Benimaru says in his thought while looking forward for what will come in the future.

-----