Chapter 1

3rd Person pov.

benimaru arrive at the entrance of ua he saw a greennette nervously walking to the assigned area only to trip himself.Benimaru swiftfully grabs the greennete boy by his collar.
the boy began to look the person who grab him to see it was a boy.The boy started regain his composure and began to bow his head furiosly while apologizing.

"Be careful next time," benimaru said as he started to walk away and going to the assigned area, he felt something grab him by the wrist.benimaru stared at his wrist and saw it was the boy grab benimaru by his wrist.

"W-What is your n-n-name im midoriya izuku and you are?", Midoriya ask benimaru while in a sweat beads were falling down on his face.

"Benimaru shinmon and could you let go my wrist?" midoriya immediately let go of his hand from the boy and flustered.
Benimaru told to midoriya to head inside and midoriya follow benimaru by walking by his side.

Upon arriving the location of the exam,benimaru and midoriya sat down by their sit and listening to present mic explanation.

"Everbody say HEYY!!!!"present mic make examiness more energetic but only to meet silence.

present mic started to explain all the things that we need to do at exam center.Midoriya looks at his paper and benimaru "i see that we both are being assigned to the same area.benimaru started to stand upfrom his chair and walk "are you coming or not,midoriya we have to go to the  exam center. Midoriya finally realized that it was time for the exam."yes im coming!' midoriya said while started to walk by his side and go to the changing room so that they can change their training outfit for their exam.

Time skip.

Benimaru was stretching his body getting ready while wearing a sweatpants, a black hoodie and a running shoes.some of the girls were looking at me buit I ignored them.Benimaru looked to his side midoriya were sweating bullets

.benimaru walked to midoriya “are you okay midoriya?,your face is really pale right now”benimaru says to midoriya.”its just that im really nervous right now’ midoriya says while his body is still shaking from his head to toe.
Benimaru sigh and put his hand on midoriya shoulder “don’t let that nervous get aheads of you,you will be fine believe in yourselfs”benimaru encourages midoriya.”thank you benimaru that helped me”.midoriya smiled to benimaru. benimaru pat midoriya back while waiting the  gate to be opened.

Begin!

Benimaru sprints off while the others were in daze and some of the examinees started to run at once after present mic explain to them that there were no countdown ran and started to search for a villain.when he spotted five villain in one spot,he easily break the robot with his sheer strength without using his quirk.

Timeskip 15 minutes later~

Benimaru was sitting on top pile of robots that he destroyed and then saw one more robots aproaching him but benimaru just shot fireball from his finger towards the robots and explode insttantly, “There we go 156 points! That should be enough I guess ill have to wait till the countdown end.”benimaru thought to himself.

Observation room pov

“they all seems promising especially the kid who were sitting on top a pile of robots that use pyro quirk” teacher 1

“benimaru shinmon the kid who were refered as asakusa demolishing king and the kid who had fought all might once” teacher 2 who had shiver down to his spine.

Indeed that kid quirk is really terrifying alright,but the real challenge starts now!” teacher 3 pushes a red button.

3rd person pov