Memory 3

MOON'S POV:-

"Do you think stars would have fall if a lover ever asked them to do so?" He said while he admired the stars as I admired him.

"Maybe. If they asked from deepest of their hearts. There isn't anything that can deny a lovers wish." I replied as I gazed back to the night sky.

It had been our routine to come here and talk. Maybe we find pleasure in the silence it provides. The entire world is really loud. I like it here.

"You mean if I am a lover and I wish for you to kiss me right now you will?" He suddenly said as he looked at me.

I looked at him suprising coating my face. Was he for real. I smiled softly.

"Without thinking twice." I said as I crashed my lips to his. We moulded together perfectly.

Our lips moved as we forget the world and it's existence all together. My parents were due to come here in three days.

The symptoms were frequent. Medicine was not working anymore. It was terrifying, knowing how one thing could end it all. Our existence, our dreams. Everything.

The horror in your eyes when I first told you about this still scares me deep to my bones. The way the tears flowed down.

Right now, however, I really don't want to think about it. All I want to be consumed by is you.

We parted away as I rested my forehead against yours. But when was the last time we were granted our wish to be true? If I wished to be consumed by you and not my thoughts, I knew the universe won't grant me that.

The universe will make me drown myself into my miserable thoughts, slowly and deeply. I am scared that this could be my last few moments with you, and that scarry thought just make me want to disappear forever.

You lifted my chin so I look at you. The moon sparks through your eyes as it shines. This is really dreamy. A dream I never intend to wake up from.

"Dance with me." You said slowly. I looked at you confused as to how we will do it without music.

You stood up as you stretched your arms for me to grab them.

"Make our heartbeats the rythem and dance the night away with me, my moon." You said as I laughed.

"You and your words." I said between the laughs.

You grabbed me by my waist as I wrapped my hands around your neck. We swayed with our heartbeats, enjoying each other for long.

"You are scared, my moon?" You said.

I placed my hands on your cheeks as I crease them tenderly as you lean in my touch. I was not scared of death. I was scared of the moments after. What will happen to you? What will happen to me? To us?

"Mhm." But I simply replied not wanting you to bother with my thoughts.

"It will be alright." You said as you hugged me. One hand on my head, concealing me in yourself just like I intend to and another on my waist.

Love wasn't what we needed. It was us in each other's arms.

"I don't know." I slowly whispered. I can't know what the future holds. But for some reason it felt like I was at fault that evryone will be hurt.

I felt the nausea being forming once more as the world started spinning. It never happened while I was with you.

I thought you were my cure. A happy escape from the disease that caused us misery. I thought you could heal anyone, even yourself. But disease don't stop for anyone.