Prologue

"Stop running. You will fall!" I said as I saw my moon running in the cold beach with a smile that could light my entire being.

I stood still as I took in the moment of where we were. I looked around. Not a single sign of life in site.

The beach at the midnight looked like my personal peace of heaven. It was just us two and the stars.

I felt a force. Hug.

I took a hold of my moon as i stare in those eyes. They were sparkling with purity. I never felt what I feel today. I might be scared even. But I don't want to give up on this one.

"You worry to much my sunshine." This one was a dramatic one.

"Moon, you could have fall. I don't want you to get hurt." I said.

"Moon?" It was the first time i heard that question from my beautiful moon and all i could do was laugh a little.

"You silly. You call me your sunshine. It's only fare that I call you my moon." I said. Our eyes met again as we stare in each others.

I found those feeling surfacing again. The feelings were I knew she thought I was lying. Where she thought i was not real.

"Don't say things you don't mean." She muttered lowly. I just hugged her from behind and made her look at the stars.

"Do you see the moon? Its the one that makes dark nights like today, the most beautiful one. Just like you did, to my lonely, dark heart." I muttered the last part slowly.

She was so special to me I could give up my entire being to her. She turned around, her eyes were moist.

Hugging me tightly she just muttered "I am so glad you feel that."

We sat on the cold send as we talk for hours not caring about the world.

It was us against everyone. Two souls fighting for what they hoped for. And this time I won't let faith play the disgusting play it always tends to play.