3. When will the baby come?

Start from the beginning

Karan to the ladies " muh band Karo ap aap log, Ek dho machar already chalchuki hai, u know its not good "

He said in a serious tone and teju laughed making the ladies embarrassed. They stood up and walked to the other end, he came back and shrugged when teju looked at him.

They were talking about few things with her head on his shoulder, the med assistant came and called them inside.

Both entered and passed greeting to the doc, the doctor already knows them well, so without asking for their personal history more, she started examining teju in general.

Doc " how do u feel these days teju... Are u nauseous all the time, u feel dizzy all time or it's intermittent ? "

Teju " I am feeling nauseous from past 1 week, dizziness yes, I m having but not always, when I stood up after being seated a long, or after sleep, at that times. "

Doc " okay, so this is ur first trimester, we call the first 3 months of pregnancy as first trimester and u shud be more  careful in these days, no jumping around, no exerting works, u can go ahead with ur professional ccommitments but not over straining yourself, 8 hours of sleep is must "

Karan " what about her diet doc "

Doc " I will be giving u a diet chart, u need to add those to ur regular diet. U can have ur normal food, nothing major restrictions, just some healthy diet and u need to increase ur intake, bcoz in pregnancy, u will be feeling hungry most of the time, it's better if u take in interval "

Karan " food ki koye chakar nahi.. She won't compromise in that " he said teasingly and she glared at him, the doc chuckled seeing the Tom and Jerry show infront of her.

Teju " ghar toh aana hai tujhe.. Yaad haina "

Karan " ohhoo I am scared" he said acting scared

Teju " youuu "

doc intervenes before they really start their show " stop teasing her Karan.. Teju, I know ur mother in law is here and she will take good care of you, u need to follow few things which can keep u and baby healthy. Healthy means both physically and mentally,  do yoga and meditation, listen to  ur fav songs, do things which make u happy and keep you away from the negativity, u know the baby inside you is now a part of everything u do, if u r happy, then baby is happy, if u feel sick, it might affect thebaby , if u raise the voice that may hamper with baby mood, don't think the baby can't listen to you, the baby can feel you and can listen to you after certain stage. From now, always remember this, You and baby are one,  so take care of ur mental health, talk to the baby more. That's the way of getting attached to the baby emotionally and karan, u need to be more patient and attentive to her, she is a child now with a child inside her, she will become cranky, her mood swings will be worst at time, but u need to take care of her and bear her tantrums. She is giving you the best gift and itna nakhre dhikana to banta hai ,haina tejasswi"

She laughed and teju nodded laughing while karan looked at her with rolling eyes

Karan " don't give her ideas doc.. She must have planned everything by now ,how to make me run, how to make me do the works, n etc etc I m sure "

Teju " that u do now also.. Why should I plan "

She flipped her hairs and he gave her a tight lipped smile and the doc laughed.

Doc " hahah teju, that's good haa "

Karan " haan haan.. Karlo bezati mera.. Babe aap sunraheho.. Doc aunty and mumma are making fun of Papa.. U come soon and we will tease them, u both wait and watch "

He said and the duo nodded with a laugh.

Doc prepared her diet chart and gave it to them with the prescribed vitamins.