Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |

Start from the beginning

Now Aaron, being the only boy. He looks exactly like me but he has his mother's green eyes and hair color. He's like the protector of his sisters.

"What the fu-freck?" I screamed, immediately changing my language as I felt a bucket of water thrown on my head and then comes the flour.

I looked up on the balcony in time to see Lori and Aaron running away. That little minx. I can't believe I zoned out that long that I didn't see those little devils leaving to create trouble.

I looked over at the giggling sounds to see Skylar, Parissa and Miracle laughing at me as Lori and Aaron joined them.

I grit my teeth, "Oh, you two better run." I warned as they both screamed and ran off.

"It was Aaron's idea papa." Lori squealed as I grabbed her and messed up her clothes with the sticky flour.

Then I grabbed Aaron as he laughed and rubbed all the flour in his hair. "She's lying papa."

I also went and grabbed the other three and did the same thing. I kissed Skylar's lips with a smirk.

All the kids yelled out, "Ew."

"Papa, you get cooties." Miracle giggled slightly and I raised a brow before grabbing her placing kisses all over her face.

I finally put her down and smirk at Parissa who's eyes widened as I caught her and started ticking her as she squealed out a laugh.

"See, now all of us has flour all over." I said proudly as they secretly giggle. I rolled my eyes and went into the house and into the bathroom.

I started the shower and then stripped as I started washing off the flour from my body.

I grabbed my body wash bottle and poured some in my hair then all over my body.

Oh.

Why is my body and hair suddenly green?

"LORELEI DREAM ROMANO, AARON ARES ROMANO." I screamed as I hear giggled outside the bathroom. "I am going to sign you both up for adoption, I swear."

Okay, I am not having anymore children and I fucking mean it.

I put on my boxers and a sweatpants before walking out of the bathroom. The two devils stood outside the door giggling when they say me.

"You look like Shrek's twin now papa." Lori giggled running out of the room.

I grit my teeth as Aaron stood there trying not to laugh. "I love you papa." My face softened but then, "But you do look like Shrek for real."

He ran out before I could catch him. I sighed, who knew kids could be so troublesome? Definitely not me.

Skylar walked into the room as her jaw dropped upon seeing me. She bent over with her now 6 months old belly and started laughing at me.

"Princess? Do you think we can give them all up for adoption and then we could move from here?" I asked in desperation but she only laughed harder.

Okay, I might have been joking. I love those bratz no matter what, they're my entire life and I could've never lived without them.

"How am I supposed to take off this now? Silas and Zina with their kids will be over here in ten minutes." I groaned falling on the bed.

"Don't worry love, you're still handsome." Sky grins and I rolled my eyes.

Handsome my ass.

Soon after, Parissa rushed back inside our room. "Here papa, use this and it will clear off withing 24hrs."