the corner

We entered our classes as usual. But the only difference is that some typa blonde stole my seat to chit chat with Michael. They both looks so shitty sweet that it's giving my tooth a pounding pain like I just ate a rock hard sweet candy. But well, gladly the seat beside aurora still is empty. The whole day we got to talk and share answers thanks to that blonde.

"class dismiss." the final teacher walked out of the room, the other students followed to get out as well.

"Finally recces time!" you stretched your arms, widely throwing them on the air and yawning.

"my only favorite subject!" you added.

"So true!" Aurora laughed, as well as mark.

You were too focused on aurora and mark that you seemed to forget about Michael. You didn't even bother to take a simple or quick Glance at him during any classes.

The three of you walked out of the room with a soft smiles on your faces, making jokes and laughing like idiots.

You three chatted random things as you walk in the crowded hallway.

And then the time you've reached canteen, a welcoming fresh smell of different kinds of foods and fruits quickly greeted your nose, building your appetite and making your stomach growl.

"Wow. I never knew I could get this hungry" you said.

"that's why you need to stop skipping your breakfast. Isn't that right baby?" aurora pinched mark's cheeks then giggled.

"cut the crap. Sweetly dovely always ruins the mood!" You slapped auroras arm.

.

After all the afternoon classes,

You decided that you wanna clear your mind on the park alone. You sat on the bench after a long yet very short day. And think about why The rest of the day went off too fine.

No ones been surprisingly bothering you, No one even bothers to do it, Not even about the rumors, It's like, they've been silenced all at once.

A suspicious scoff came out from your mouth. Following by a negative thoughts that might happen any time soon.

Stressed, you let a loud sigh out and scratched your head. Thinking all the bad things that will happen.

If not in school, then will it happen on my house? Or will I just accidentally slip on something and fall?

"chill it out girl" an ice pop slightly slapped your cheek. You quickly grabbed it and placed it in your mouth, chewing the ice with stress.

"what's been bothering you? The day went smoothly, so what's up with those behavior of yours again?" mark asked, sitting right next behind you.

"that's the problem. The day went too damned well. To get a good day, you must suffer the consequences later on. It, it just went too well you Know? Life couldn't get too well and smooth or else something bad will happen" you ranted, crossing your arms as you watch kids run and play, trip and fall.

"it's just because you're always thinking negative thoughts and you're always in a grumpy bad mood. Try always being happy, that'll change your life" he suggested.

"no you don't understand. Mark it's not that easy." You stubbornly insisted

"your mood influences people. They'll be all shitty if one person is. Look y/n, bad and good things happen, and just because something good happened that doesn't mean something bad should also happen. Instead of thinking something so negative why don't you just try not giving a fuck about anything at all?" he patted your shoulder.