beautiful lake

.
michael's pov

"No shit dude! Who the hell told her I was the one who spread it?!" Michael rises up his voice like a father who is furious.

"Holy shit! Is that the reason why she's beating you up???!?!" Jeremy pretended so Michael wouldn't get too suspicious.

"You were the one who spread those rumors?!" Jack accidentally dropped his mask.

"Jack, don't ruin the mood man stop pretending like we didn't told you- hold up.. that's a bit suspicious." then everyone suddenly looked at Jack. Michael squinted his eyes impatiently waiting for Jack's answer.

"the fuck?! How the hell did that made me suspicious?! Hell no! It wasn't me who told her! I-I swear! We don't even talk to each others that much!" the boy explained.

""that much" isn't that word a bit suspicious, Jeremy?" Michael said, but still not taking his eyes off of Jack.

"W-well.. Dunno? I mean, I've actually never seen them talk that much too... He only talks with her when you're bullying her" Jeremy explained. Guilt tripped over him so that's probably the reason why he stood up for the boy.

"I'mma slip this shit for now. But you better watch it next time" he gave Jack death glare.

"Oh so now you're telling me that I'm the one who told that bitch? You crazy bastard I wasn't even here when the shitty rumours started spreading! You literally haven't been talking to me! Only Mateo! I'm out of this shit man! I don't want to join a group with a dumb crazy bastard leader!" he yelled, then stormed off while everyone just watch him walk away.

"Go on! We don't need a fucking traitor anyways! So fuck off!"

"Suck my dick Michael!" he raised his hand with his middle finger up.

"jerk" Michael scoffed.

"okay now what? We lost another member again. GREAT! You know what? This sucks. Imma just go home." Mateo then surprisingly started to walk away madly. Jeremy patted Michael's shoulder before leaving a deep disappointing sigh out and then started walking Away too.

"AND WHAT?! SO Y'ALL ARE TELLING ME THAT I'M THE BAD GUY NOW?! FUCK Y'ALL!!" Michael yelled.

.

You quickly went to your bathroom and shut the door close as soon as you entered your apartment.

Tears helplessly run down to your cheeks itself as you slide yourself down the door to keep it shut.

It felt like the whole world is tearing you apart, piece by piece. You don't even know how to face everyone anymore just by thinking about that stupid rumors spreading even more. The feeling of every eye staring disgustedly at you.

You don't want that burden past of yours to rise up once again to just stab you again and hunt you.

"You promised... You promised that our life will be better here.... You said everything will be alright..... There wasn't even any difference...." you rant to yourself, going back from where your mother promised you that your life will be even more better here. You ranted all that with a really sorrowful and painful tone of voice. It was quiet like a whisper, but it was high toned pitch.

"why is everyone so cruel to me?" you asked, with the same toned of your voice. You can't help it but to just hug your legs and let those painful sobs out.

"why is everyone lying to me?"

"why are they hurting me?"

"can't they see I'm a person too?"

"I am a person too..."

"and I also wanted to be treated normally like one.."

.
8:24

You brought a bag full of heavy clothes with you on the only ever lake you know. Of course where else would it be besides the one that Michael showed you.

Your mother isn't home when you left, so you thought she might be back by morning.

You also thought that Michael isn't there, since he's probably busy baby sitting his siblings.

So it's would just be you on that beautiful lake.

Then so, finally, you're in the lake you've been adoring. You let your bag go and started opening it. You wore the most thick jacket you ever have, and also the pants. You didn't took the clothes you were wearing before so it would be even more heavier. You then now wore the heaviest shoes you've got then started picking rocks up.

You slipped them to your pockets and also the pocket of your jacket, then started walking towards the water. You're not even thinking if you really wanted to do this. All you ever think is you wanted to get everything over and find peace.

Little by little, the water is reaching your chin. Not even thinking any second thoughts.

The finally,

You sank..

..sank..

..sank.

You opened your eyes and you can see the glowing water because of the moon light. But little by little your vision started to get on loose. Your beath also started to run out. It indeed hurts you, but you know that it'll pass soon.

....