full of surprises

Its currently 2 am here rn and I am half asleep haha I'll probably redo this when I wake up haha please don't mind if there's any mistakes

--

Y/n's pov

Michael fell asleep on his desk. Without even knowing that I am wide awake... I wanna go home but mister Afton might still be in the living room...

Y/n looked at the windows, close to Michael's table, as if there was something in there.

..Windows have many purposes.

She made up her mind and quickly, but quietly, stood up and went towards the window. She opened the window and looked down.

"why is this house so damned tall?!" she whispered.

Okay but I'm still able to get out. Thanks to the tree.

She took a quick glance at the sleeping snoring Michael. When a sudden heart ache stabbed her.

Shit. What the fuck???? She thought to herself. This isn't how I'm supposed to feel. He made my life miserable more than anything! He broke me! So why the hell am I getting this stupid heart ache?!

Despite the heart aching feeling didn't fade, that still didn't stopped her to run away at all. She started to jump her left leg out of the window then stepped on the tree branch.
She let a sigh out once she had finally secured that the branch is strong enough.

She took another deep breath and took her right leg and stepped on another branch. But it sadly broke. Her life flashed before her eyes and a loud quick gasp blocked the air entering in her lungs. But gladly, the other branch was still hard steady carrying y/n to prevent her from falling.

Then a gasp made Michael jump back to reality and spot y/n trying to escape. He quickly stood up and tried to stop the girl.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU'LL F-"

"DON'T, Take another step" she threatened Michael by jumping off of the branch if he comes any closer.

"I AM WARNING YOU, Try to stop me and I'll end it, right here right now" she gave a death stare at Michael. But she knows in her self that she also have no way out. It's whether she jump and die or go back to the room.

"y/n, let's talk it out please?" Michael begged.

"no I don't want to"

"then just get out of there, please y/n?" and again, the boy desperately begged.

"dickhead"

Michael quickly went silent and started to think.. Really deep. And the sudden silent of the boy made y/n suspicious.

A couple of few time later y/n finally had it.

"hey what are you planni-" and before y/n could even catch up on what's happening, Michael quickly reached out his hands to grab y/n's arm. Michael forcefully pulled y/n and wrapped his arms around her as soon as he finally succeeded to pull her in the room to secure her.

Then They both fell on the ground making a loud thud. Michael smashed his head on the cold floor but gladly he's still awake. While y/n is still wrapped on Michael's arm. She's close to his chest and she can smell sweat, and at the same time, she can hear his heart beating loud and fast just like hers.

"ouch." Michael softly groaned. Bearing the pain his head received as hard as he could.

Y/n tried pulling herself up and away from him but her attempt failed.

"let me go you stupid jerk!" she struggled and wriggled. Then She started punching his arms.

"calm down y/n!" Michael just tightens his arms just more.

"you sonova bitch you're squeezing the air out of me" she coughed, tapping Michael's shoulder.

Then finally Michael let y/n go. The time y/n realized that she's free she quickly stood up and tried to run off to the door while Michael is still down.

But because of Michael's stubbornness, he grabbed y/n's ankle then pulling it making her fell on the ground and make another loud thud.

"Ooowwwww" y/n almost cried.

"where do you think you're going???" Michael finally stood up.

"home! I wanna go home!" she yelled.

"calm down will you? Everyone's already asleep!" Michael frowned, crossing his arms over his chest. Y/n layed there, with her eyes closed, on the could floor not saying anything. She looked like a kid not wanting to do what her mom told her to.

"hey the floor is cold you might caught a cold. Stand up" Michael spoke. But y/n still just isn't it.

Michael took a sigh out and walked towards the girl.

Now he isn't saying anything and is just standing there.. That is definitely Creepy.

When all of a sudden she felt a hand creeped on her legs. She quickly opened her eyes and putting her fists ready.

"What the fu-" before she could say the word 'fuck' Michael already held her and carried her in such a bridal style. Y/n gasped on the sudden movement.

"FUCK- MICHAEL PUT ME DOWN!" she whispered, trying to not shout.

Then Michael turned around and headed towards his bed. He tossed y/n back there and sat beside her. Y/n twisted herself around and faced the wall annoyingly with her arms crossed. And then the Silence filled the room, quickly piercing their ears through.

"can't we just please talk it out?" Michael finally spoke.

"I said I don't want to. I don't wanna talk to you" she coldly replied.

"if that's the case then fine. I won't force you anymore." he said, then plopped his body next to her.

"look, I'm terribly sorry.. Mostly For everything." he faced y/n's back.

"sorry my ass." and now y/n faced Michael.

"how the hell do you call that a sorry??? It doesn't even sound sincere?? Not even a bit?"

Michael went silent while y/n is still waiting for an answer.

"if that didn't, then I just hope this stupidity will do.."

Out of a sudden he reached his hand for her cheeks and gently pulled her closer. His tender soft pink rose lips touched with hers for the first time ever without even a notice. Her eyes widen while his eyes were closed.

Her heart suddenly races like she got electrocuted. Her face started heating up like a fire. And something's tickling her inside her stomach. Every second pass felt like an eternity. Her head is all messed up but at the same time she couldn't think of anything.

Their breaths mixing together.

This was their first kiss