was it a bad idea?

"OPEN THE GODDAMNED DOOR Y/N." he banged the door.

"Y/n.. I'm scared!" Elizabeth said with a trembling voice. You thought if you'd leave Michael for a while he'll calm down but it was the very opposite of it. He's going crazy, banging the door nonstop while shouting. Your trying to think what to do, but because of michael banging and shouting and hearing Elizabeth painful cry, you can't think of anything straight.

The banging has stopped. You heard footsteps that is fading. But not so long the footsteps are getting louder again. As soon as it reaches the door you heard clicks on the door.

Oh shit.

You quickly think of something to do because at this point Michael might really actually kill the both of you.

"uhm uhhh. Liz, you wanna play something right? Okay then. I want you to hide under your bed. And lower down your voice. When i hear something coming from your bed that means the game is over. Do you got that?"

"y-yeah..?"

"okay okay good. Now when i shouted green, you'll ran towards the door, and hide again but outside. Okay? Do you got that?"

She nodded.

"okay good. Now go hide there." and she did what you said.

When she's completely hidden, you opened the window. And at the same time, Michael successfully opened the door. He looks like he would not have any second thoughts about killing someone.

"L-look.. I'm sorry okay? I-I'm sorry! But can't we just talk this out?" you said.

"talk this out? Do you realize what you just did?!" he started to raise his voice.

"Y-YES! I know what i did! A-and I'm sorry about it okay?!"

He started to walk closer to you as you expected. You started to walk back slowly. Till you reached the wall.

"can that sorry of yours heal this?" he pointed the scar. You shook your head.

"then what's the point you're telling me that fucking sorry?!" he raises his voice again.

That's it! A little closer.. A little more.. Three.. Two... ONE!

"GREEN!!" you shouted. Michael got all confused. Elizabeth started to run towards the door and of course, as expected, it caught Michael's attention.

Perfect.

You quickly kicked him in the stomach. But it feels like he knew your plan. He got your foot.

"you thought i wouldn't know your plan? Hah. literally saw Elizabeth under the bed earlier. This is going well like what I've planned!" you were confused what he's talking about

"wait. You saw this coming?!" you shouted in shock

"oh no. I just came up with the plan when i saw Elizabeth hiding. Oh and also, you, opening the window is pretty clever."

"thanks for the compliment i guess"

"now that's it's the only two of us, better get ready-" he hasn't even finished saying ready you already punched him. He moved a little but he hasn't any reaction on his face. Same face like earlier.

Oh no. Oh nononononono I'm in total danger.

He swings the knife on his hand. You tried to dodge it but it leave a scar on your shoulder.

You looked at it slowly and slowly started to feel the pain you've never felt before. You looked at Michael at least expecting him to have a regretting face but no.

He swings the knife directed to your head but gladly you dodged it. You started to run towards the door to escape too but Michael was just far more faster than you. He grabbed your shirt.

"BITCH LET GO OF ME!!" you shouted as you struggle.

But it ripped making you fall on the ground.

"guess this is your dead end miss L/n!!"

You faced him and kicked his private part making him fall on his feet and scream from pain.

Now, you took this chance to ran away and hide. You finally got out and You closed the door for him to not be able to get out and went to the last room. The color of the door you entered is dark blue. You don't know who's room it is yet, but for now, you just let that thought fade away and hide first.

You quickly locked the door as soon as you entered it. You sat on the door to block it when he tries to unlock it again. You finally get to breathe properly after that.

"YOU DIRTY LITTLE BITCH!! YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE AND PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!" you heard him shout.

But instead, something caught your attention. You heard someone sobbing. You quickly tried to find who is crying, and you saw a fluffy hair on the corner trying to hide.

"O-oh! Hello! I didn't saw you there-" but then Michael started to bang the door like what he did earlier. This made the child cry even more but, he's trying to cry.. All Silently.

"EVAN!! OPEN THIS DAMNED DOOR. NOW!!" Michael shouted. You looked at the child and he's.. Shaking. He started to cover his ears.

Oh god.. This family has allot of  very serious issues.

You got up and went to the other side of the bedroom to approached the kid, whatever you do, you can't just stand to watch a kid crying like this while doing nothing.

You hugged him while covering his ears.

"shhh. Now now everything will be okay.. It'll be okay.. Shh" you said while stroking his hair slowly.

Michael still is not stopping from banging the door and shouting. But you can do nothing about it.

Gladly He slowly started to calm down. And surprisingly you heard Michael's footsteps fade away. And again his footsteps started to get louder. Like he's going to the other side.

Oh no.

You just noticed that there's another door in that side. And it's not Locked.

The doorknob starts to twist. And then Michael went in. With even more devilish intentions. He looked at your direction and saw you hugging evan.

He raised his hand where the knife is, ready to stab you. But then suddenly..

"MICHAEL AFTON!!" A voice shouted that made michael to stop. Michael started to look behind slowly reviling mr. Afton.

"D-Dad-" he hasn't even finished the word he's trying to say but mr. Afton already made his move and slapped him so hard in the face that it made him fall on the ground.

"Ms. Y/n. Please get out of this room. Now" without any questions, you quickly got up and brought evan with you outside.

When you got out, you saw Elizabeth on the hallway crying.

You hugged her and she started to cry even more painfully.

"I'm sorry.. I-i shouldn't have called father.. I-I'm sorry y/n.." she said with her trembling voice  and sobbing.

"shhh.. Now now it wasn't your fault okay? Now let's go downstairs first and grab you two a yummy snacks okay? Would that make you two feel better?" you asked and they both nodded.

As you three walk down you heard thuds coming from evan's room. Loud thuds and screaming.

I feel like leaving Michael alone with mr. Afton isn't a really good idea. And think about his bruise on his neck.. It was a really bad idea.. Isn't it?

------

HI GUYSSS!💖
I posted this today bc yesterday was my birthday! Haha

I'm glad y'all are enjoying this story i made! Thank you for all of you!

Well that's all I'm gonna say! Have a good day, afternoon or night!