his stare

You're looking for the room 038
And gladly you found it in just a short time.

You opened the door hoping you're still not late and saw a beautiful tall teacher standing there.

"oh you must be the transferred student! Right on time, come on in!" she said sweetly welcoming you.

You walked towards her knowing their eyes are all on you staring as you walk, you have no guts to look any of them since it made you feel anxious and nervous so you just looked at the floor while walking.

"can you introduce yourself to the class dear?" the teacher said with a really sweet voice as she putted her hand in your shoulder

You looked at her and she smiled waiting you to introduce yourself

"h-hello everyone, my name is y/n. I'm fourteen.. I'm new here so I hope that we all get along" you nervously said while fidgeting your hands

"is that all? lovely! Okay now you can take your sit on the back there"

As you walk you tried to look at someone, you look at your classmate behind your seat and you noticed that he looks a little bit familiar... He looks like you've seen him like a minute ago. You tired to remember who he is and why he's giving you that cold death stare.

Your eyes widen when you finally realized.

Shit

He was the guy you bumped with earlier.

You didn't dare to look at him again and just pretended like you didn't know him.

An hour passed but you feel like it's taking forever because of him still staring at you.

You can feel his cold and bloody stare isn't fading away making you uncomfortable and anxious of what will happen.

What if i peek even just little? Maybe he's not staring anymore... But what if he is still staring??.. I can feel his cold stares...Alright! I'm gonna peek! Yes, i can do this!

Your heart is racing so fast beating so loudly. You turned around a little bit..

It was the most stupidest and dumbest thing you did in your entire life

you saw him still staring at you.

You instantly turned your head back and regretted your life decisions.

SHIT HE'S STILL STARING AT ME! AAAGGHHH I JUST WANNA DIE!! KILL ME INSTEAD!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! YOU'RE SO STUPID Y/N! WHY DID YOU EVEN DID THAT??!!! I JUST WANNA KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF EMBARRASSMENT!!!

you said. You wanted to cry so hard but you know you can't because you're in the middle of the class.

You took a deep breath and started to act like nothing happened

Forget what happened. forget what you saw. forget everything.

You said trying to calm yourself down.

You were finally calmed after a few minutes, then it faded again when someone throws a peace of crumbled paper to you, making you surprised and make your heart race again.

You opened the paper and reads what's inside.

The class will end soon.
YOU'RE DEAD.

You knew that it was him who throw the paper to you since who els would it be?

Your heart raced even faster and louder, thinking what will happen

You looked at the time and notice that your class will end soon like he said

What should i do?! Should i just run??? I probably should.. say sorry instead!
...

YOU IDIOT! HE'LL KILL YOU!!
I'll stick with the first plan! I'll run as the bell rings! Yes yes.

You thought. Earlier the time is so slow but now it's so fast. You can still feel that he's still staring at you. Your still nervous even though you're already confident on what you're going to do, you thought you could run from him and didn't mind his cold death stare.

You giggled in fear a little. And then waited for the bell to ring

Three..

Two...

ONE!

the bell finally rings and you started to stand up. Ready to take your first step and run away from him, but someone grabbed your wrist.

I'm dead.

"not so fast Y/N" He said making the most scariest evil smile you've ever seen.

"hahaha w-who are you again? Haha.. Sorry i don't know you, so please let me go now? I'm kinda you know.. Hungry" you said trying to free yourself from his hands while nervously laughs.

He pulled you making you more scared

"you bitch hiw dare you do that to me earlier?!" he said as you still try to free yourself. But he's too strong

"I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO OKAY?! PLEASE LET ME GO! I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO!" you screamed and trying to not cry as possible because you're so scared you'll get beaten up for the first time.

He pushed you really hard making you bump your head and say ouch

He didn't say anything for a second and just stared at you

"you're luck you're new here. But next time you do that again... YOU'LL BE DEAD FOR SURE" he said.

Before he leaves the room he looked at you and said "we'll make your life here like hell"

You can hear him giggling outside.

You sighed and got up. Your heart still won't stop racing and thinking some scenarios will happen in the future.
A tear dropped but you immediately rubbed it out and You grabbed your bag and leave the room.

Gosh y/n what have you done.. It's just the first day on school and instead making friends you already have a enemy..

---
Hello y'all!
This chapter is pretty short again since i ran outta ideas ><
I'll try to think some more and try to update it later!

Sorry if my English or grammar is wrong!

Anyways that's all! Thank you for reading! 💖