thinking ways

Michael is sitting on the couch now, watching whatever the show is But isn't really paying any much attention since all he can ever think of is is he the reason why you tried committing suicide.

Was it me? Was the thing I did too much?... What have I done.... Oh God Michael what have you done... I was just trying to push her out.. But how did it go to this???

Michael let a sigh out, dead guilty like he accidentally killed someone which he ALMOST did. He furiously rubbed his hand on his face.

"Michael you fucking bastard! What are you doing!" he yelled like he's been holding it in since earlier.

About the changing clothes thing, he woke Elizabeth up and told her to tell you to change clothes. He don't wanna go any further out of the blue so he just woke the poor girl up.

Then Out of nowhere, a terrifying creek coming from the kitchen door made the boy's heart jump out from his chest that He almost screamed. Though the television is loud, he is sure that he heard something.

A... Thief?!

He quickly sneaked into the kitchen to see. Then He saw the tall persons back. He thought to himself maybe this would be a great opportunity to knock the thief out while he isn't looking. He raised his fist, getting ready to punch the thief. Just, waiting.. Waiting for him to turn around.

"God.." the tall man sighs.

But as soon as he heard the man's voice he immediately regretted raising his fist. He tried to not punch him, and gladly he just almost punched him but not really punched him.

"GOD-! MICHAEL!" William jolted, almost punched the boy with his fist the time he saw his son ready to punch him.

"why are you still up??? Don't you have school tomorrow??" he scolded.

"father, tomorrow is Saturday." his brows magnet together and he sighed out of frustration and just stormed back to his couch.

Now this is another thing to handle. Oh God.

He rubbed his face with his hands while sighing for the second time. But He did not dare to do it again. He felt like rubbing his beautiful face would make a great large scratch. Then now a sudden weight jumped on the couch.

Michaels brows nearly touch each other. He slowly looked at his father with a face 'what the hell are you doing here??'

His father is laying his back on the couch comfortably while eating popcorn and watching Television. Michael's confused stares made the man notice that his son is staring.

"What are you looking at?" he glared back at Michael.

"you're supposed to be at work ain't you?" Michael's British accent thickens as he spoke, showing his own true nature.

"am I not allowed to be here and relax? Isn't This is my house?" Afton unbuttoned his upper placket due to the heat. And just like that, proceeds to watch and eat after that, hoping his son wouldn't bother him anymore and would just shut up.

None of them spoke. Just watching the TV like kids.

"can I ask a question." Michael broke the silence.

"in return I'll also ask mine" William said but not taking the eyes off of his TV.

"Uhm.. How do you make a girl forgive you and go back to normal again?" he asked like a kid begging for a candy.

"that's literally two questions." then again they both went silent

"is it y/n?" his father asked.

"you haven't answered my question yet."

"fine. Ignore her for the best and try not to bother her life. She's probably been in hell with you don't you think? It'll be all great if there's no more hell." he said.

"now, was it y/n?" he asked.

"yeah." Michael answered but not right away.

"hey father why don't we play a quick game. Like I ask questions and you ask questions" Michael invited.

"I'm too old for those kind of silly games of yours Michael. Won't you Let your father at least watch in peace. " William frowned.

"too bad. Just wanna have that father-son bonding they call."

"too bad indeed." his father ended the conversation. But it seems like Michael isn't just it.

"father why is your suit purple" Michael annoyed his father.

"silence Michael. I am trying to watch."

"if there ever is another way to make her forgive me, what would it be?" Michael once more asked. Totally isn't satisfied on his father's solution.

"why don't you go find it out yourself." he answered coldly, still not taking his eyes off of his precious television.

"I won't stop until you've finally answered me."

"don't try me Michael Afton." his father glared.

"yeah I won't try. I'LL DO IT" Michael stubbornly said.

"no."

"You smell shit." Michael layed his back on the couch and smirked. The sudden curse made William explode just as fast as that.

"fine!" his father yelled.

"I don't know anything since I've never done it before." his father sighed.

"well at least give me other solutions??like just think of anything else??"

"hmm. Try to be just gentle. Or be less than a burden." then again, he said that without taking his eyes off of the television.

".. Thanks I guess.." he looked away. "I'm sleepy. I'll sleep." then he started walking towards the stairs and heading back to his bedroom.

.

Michael is now sat on his study chair, still thinking the most suitable way to say sorry and not be a burden anymore. He's staring at the empty corner with the white wall mixed with the pitch black shadow.

However, No matter how hard he think of any solutions, anything wouldn't just do. He feels like its not still enough for him to get out of his  ineffable guiltiness.

She's not the type of girl who likes to receive flowers and such or that type of girl who easily let's everything slide as long as you won't do it again. She's full of fights and she's independent unlike most of the girls. But that wasn't how she was before.. How should I put everything up???? She can change up attitude so fast and she's complicated.

Michael was drowning on his own thoughts to the point his big brained head is starting to kill itself.

Even so, In the end he let a sigh out, An exhausted sigh out, and ended up giving up on how to make you forgive him.

He crossed his arms and placed them on the table. He then just plopped his head on top of it and snoozed his problems off.

She don't deserve it at all. All the bad things that happened to her...

..Including me.