𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter eighteen ―― family

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter eighteen ―― family

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ JOSH LOOKED OVER AT CHARLIE as she threw the ax into the door over and over again, she had tears in her eyes but she didn't stop

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ JOSH LOOKED OVER AT CHARLIE as she threw the ax into the door over and over again, she had tears in her eyes but she didn't stop. He made his way up the ramp, stopping out of range of the ax as Daryl threw his into the door. "Charlie."

"I'm not-" She grunted, throwing the ax into the door again. "-gonna stop. Not till I'm dead."

"I don't think this is helping." Josh shuffled closer to her as she turned to look at him but Daryl continued to assault the door. "You're only gonna hurt yourself worse."

"We have just under five minutes left and I'm not gonna spend it sitting on my ass not doing anything." She told him. "I need to do something. I can't just sit by and let this asshole kill the only people in the world that I care about."

"But this-"

"Just back the hell off." She huffed, turning towards him again, the ax at her side. "We had sex, that does not make me your responsibility."

"Okay, got it." He nodded, clearly upset by what she had said as he turned and made his way down the ramp.

She turned, bringing the ax back and Daryl looked over at, his ax on his shoulder. "Don't ask."

"Wasn't gonna." He shrugged and she threw the ax into the door only for it to open and she nearly tumbled forwards with the weight of the ax. "Come on!" He shouted to the others as he steadied Charlie and she let the ax clatter to the floor as the others looked over at them.

"Come on, move it!" She shouted, clapping her hands as Carol and Lori ran by her, their kids in tow. Then Glenn and Mason. "Rick!" She shouted, looking over at the man who stood next to Jenner.

"We've got four minutes left, come on!" Glenn shouted then Charlie took Carl's hand, following Daryl into that hall as Lori turned back to get her husband. She turned back to see Jacqui and T arguing ― she wanted to stay ― but Charlie didn't dwell, she just pulled the kid down the hall.