𝐱𝐯. 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝟏𝟗

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜
chapter fifteen ―― test subject 19

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter fifteen ―― test subject 19

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ AFTER THEY ALL FINISHED EATING, Jenner led them to the big room where all the computers were, he walked over to one of the computers and put his mug down before hitting a button

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ AFTER THEY ALL FINISHED EATING, Jenner led them to the big room where all the computers were, he walked over to one of the computers and put his mug down before hitting a button. The others all followed him, stopping at various points in the room. Charlie made sure she was nowhere near Shane and she looked around to make sure he wasn't near Lori.

"Give me playback of TS-19."

"Playback of TS-19." The same computerized voice said as the big screen at the front of the room came on, pulling up what looked like brain scans.

"You okay?" Mason asked, his voice a whisper as he leaned closer to Charlie who had her arms crossed over her chest as she leaned against one of the rows of computers.

"I'm fine." She told him, she even managed a smile but he knew she wasn't. He just nodded – knowing it wasn't the time to ask – as he leaned against the computer next to her, then he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Few people ever got to see this." Jenner stated as she looked around the room. "Very few." He added as an outline of a person showed up on the bigger portion of the screen – the inside of the person's head was all lit up.

"Is that a brain?" Carl asked, looking over at the doctor.

"An extraordinary one." He nodded. "Not that it matters in the end. Take us in for E.I.V." He said, talking to Vi.

"Enhanced internal view." The voice said as the picture zoomed and turned to the person lying on its back, then it zoomed in more, right into the person's brain. A bunch of blue lights danced across the screen, shooting through various lines.

"What are those lights?" Shane asked and Charlie shifted on her feet a little.

"It's a person's life –" Jenner answered. "-experiences, memories. It's everything. Somewhere in all that organic wiring, all those ripples of light, is you. The thing that makes you unique. And human."