𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter fourteen ―― can i kiss you

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter fourteen ―― can i kiss you

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ AFTER DINNER, Jenner led them down a hallway as the lights flickered on

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ AFTER DINNER, Jenner led them down a hallway as the lights flickered on. "Most of the facility is powered down including housing, so you'll have to make do here." He told them, but Charlie didn't care all that much, she was just excited to sleep in an actual room and not just a tent. "The couches are comfortable, but there are cots in storage if you like. There's a rec room down the hall that you kids might enjoy." He turned and looked at Carl and Sophia. "Just don't plug in the video games, okay? Or anything that draws power." They nodded before he stood up. "Same applies - if you shower, go easy on the hot water." With that he walked away and Glenn turned around, his eyes wide as a smile pulled at his lips.

"Hot water?"

"That's what the man said." T smiled.

"Hell yes!" Charlie cheered, throwing her head back a little as she closed her eyes - she couldn't remember the last time she had been so happy to take a shower with hot water.

After showering, most people went to bed, but Charlie lingered in the hallway with a bottle of whisky - she had never been much of a drinker before but she figured with the world ending and all that it wouldn't hurt anything if she got a little drunk. She smiled a little as she leaned her head back against the wall, it was the first time had felt truly safe in a while and was planning on relishing every minute of it that she could.

"What are you doing out here?" Josh asked as he sank to the floor next to her, she could tell he was drunk just by the way he stumbled on his way down the wall.

"Mason's sleeping." She told him, her voice low but not quite a whisper. "Not quite ready for bed and I didn't want to bother him." He chuckled as he shook his head a little. "So, here I drink alone in the hall."

"You're not alone." He told her, extending his hand out towards her and she handed him the bottle. "Not now at least." He added and she giggled as she leaned her head over on his bare shoulder.

"I was gonna shoot you." She mumbled, a laugh behind her words.

"What?" His brows pinched as he looked over at, but she wore a smile.