𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." She chuckled. "When you first showed up, I grabbed my gun but Rick stopped me. I'm glad I didn't shoot you."

"I'm glad you didn't shoot me." He emphasized and she laughed as she sat up before she covered her mouth with her hand. She didn't want to wake up the others who had already gone to bed.

"Come on, let's get out of the hall before you wake everyone up." He patted her knee then pushed himself up and extended his hand out to her, she smiled as she took it and he pulled her to her feet before they started down the hall towards his room.

"I like talking to you." She told him as she flopped onto the couch and he sat next to her. "And looking at you."

"We've established that you think I'm pretty." He chuckled and she shrugged as she moved towards him. "Don't look at me like that." He mumbled, shifting a little in his spot and the girl smiled as a blush took over the boys cheeks.

"Like what?" She tilted her head to the side, batting her eyelashes.

"Charlie-"

"Can I kiss you?" She asked, moving closer to him.

"I'm not gonna stop you."

"Men." She groaned a little before leaning over and grabbing him by the front of his shirt. She pulled him to her and pressed her lips against his. It had been her first kiss since. . . she couldn't remember at that moment.

He moved his hands to her waist and moved her into his lap. The kiss grew heated and he moved a little before standing up, making sure he had a good hold on her, before he laid her back on the couch. He trailed his lips down to her neck and she let out a soft moan as she tilted her head to the side, then she grabbed his cheeks and pulled his lips back to hers.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE GROANED AS SHE woke up the next morning, her head pounding with a headache as she moved. She stopped when she felt something heavy on her side and she looked down to see an arm. Her eyebrows pinched as she turned then her eyes grew wide at the sight of Josh ― he was sound asleep.

She sat up, moving his arm slowly so she didn't wake him. Then she looked around the room, she found her clothes by the couch so she pushed herself up off the floor and made her way over and pulled her underwear up her legs before pulling her shorts up. She looked around but she couldn't find her bra, so she pulled her tank top over her head then she made her way to the door.

She glanced back to see that Josh was still asleep, she felt bad for leaving but she hadn't meant for things to go the way they did and she wasn't entirely sure what she was gonna say to him. She quietly made her way out the door, crossing her arms over her chest as she limped down the hall towards the room she and Mason were supposed to share. She opened the door slowly and peeked in, she sighed when she didn't see the blue-eyed boy, then she rushed in and dug through her bag for a bra and a change of clothes.

Once she was dressed, she pulled her hair up into a messy bun then made her way out of the room and down the hall, she had her hand against the wall to keep her steady.

"You alright?" She jumped and turned to see Daryl behind her, an amused smirk pulling at his lips because she was obviously hungover.

"Don't sneak up on me." She slapped his bicep and turned to make her way down the hall.

"Jeez, princess, how much did you drink?"

"Too much." She muttered and he chuckled. "Stop laughing at me." She grumbled before she stopped and leaned against the wall. "Help?" She looked over her shoulder at him, her lips pulled into a pout and he chuckled as he pulled her arm over his shoulders and she leaned against him - doing her best to keep her weight off of her ankle.