𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter eight ―― bag of guns

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter eight ―― bag of guns

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE FOLLOWED GLENN DOWN THE LADDER IN THE ALLEY, Daryl a few rungs above her, then she jumped down once Glenn had moved

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE FOLLOWED GLENN DOWN THE LADDER IN THE ALLEY, Daryl a few rungs above her, then she jumped down once Glenn had moved. When Daryl jumped down, they started towards the end of the alley, Glenn in front with the other two following. They stopped behind a dumpster and Daryl loaded his crossbow as Glenn pulled his plaid shirt off of his shoulders, leaving him in a dark blue t-shirt.

"You got some balls for a Chinaman." Daryl told him as Charlie tightened up her ponytail.

"He's Korean."

"Thank you." Glenn huffed, getting a nod from the girl as she pulled her knife from its sheath. "Ready?" He looked back at the girl before looking around the street.

"Let's go." She nodded and they made their way down the sidewalk, staying low to the ground and hiding behind cars, Charlie kept glancing around, making sure they were clear. They slowed a little to let some walkers pass before they ran and jumped over the pile of sandbags the army had left behind. Charlie rolled, scraping her shoulder on the pavement and she hissed in pain, but pushed herself up and kept moving. Glenn scooped up the bag of guns and turned to run away, Charlie ran past him and picked up Rick's hat before she stabbed a walker that got too close for comfort in the head. She yanked her knife from its skull and turned to run before it even hit the ground. When they got back to the alley they stopped, frozen as they watched two guys beat Daryl, one was kicking him and the other had a bat. Charlie rushed forward, throwing her weight into the guy with the bat and he stumbled before falling, but she managed to stay on her feet.

He swung the bat, once he was up again, and she jumped back, but it hit her shoulder - the same shoulder she had scraped up and she let out a cry of pain as she stumbled backwards into the wall. "That's it!" The guy with the bat shouted when he saw Glenn. "That's the bag, vato! Take it!" The other guy charged towards Glenn and Charlie shoved herself off the wall only to have the guy shove her back using the end of the bat with way more force than necessary. He didn't hit her with it, just used it to push her back but the action winded her and she fell back into the wall before sliding down the bricks until she hit the pavement.