𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter seven ―― princess

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter seven ―― princess

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE KEPT HER EYES off of the severed hand as she followed Rick down the steps and off the platform

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE KEPT HER EYES off of the severed hand as she followed Rick down the steps and off the platform. She didn't necessarily have a sensitive stomach, but she had never seen a disembodied hand before and the sight did make her stomach turn. She looked up from her boots, to Daryl who was breathing hard – his tears had stopped but it was clear that he was angry.

And she could understand that, if it had been Shane she would've been a mess. T-Dog stepped off the last step just behind Charlie and Daryl turned, his crossbow aimed right at his head. The girl stepped back as Rick raised his gun to Daryl's head, her hand tightening around her knife – not that she knew what she would do if they started shooting but still, it was a decent form of comfort.

"I won't hesitate." Rick told him, his blue eyes narrowed slightly against the sun. "I don't care if every walker in the city hears it." Daryl didn't lower his crossbow, he just squeezed his eyes closed, his breathing ragged.

"Daryl." Charlie shuffled forward. "Put it down, please?" She asked, not sure that he would listen, but it was worth a shot. He opened his eyes and glanced at the girl, taking a breath as he finally lowered it to his side then Rick lowered his gun. "Thank God." She mumbled, taking a step back from them before she turned and made her way to the edge of the roof, her eyes taking in the massive hoards of walkers on the street.

"You got a durag or something?" Daryl asked, his eyes on T-Dog, who then reached into his pocket and pulled out a blue bandana. Daryl took it and walked over, resting his crossbow against a pipe before he laid the bandana next to the hand. "Guess the saw blade was too dull for the handcuffs." He stated as he picked the hand up by the pinkie and Charlie scrunched her nose up before turning back to the street below. "Ain't that a bitch." He mumbled before wrapping the hand on the bandana. Then he walked over and put it in Glenn's bag, much to the discomfort of the Korean boy.

"Gross." The girl mumbled, shaking her head a little, her ponytail swaying with the movement.

"Get over it, princess."