Author's Note

Thank you for making it to the end!   I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. 

I'm confident I will have to revise and edit this story in the future, but first I really needed some reader feedback.  But please no overly rude comments, only constructive feedback please.

The inspiration from this book literally came from a dream I had one morning. That dream was all about what will be a good portion of book 2.   However, I felt like this story had to be told first in order for book 2 to make any sense.  The problem with that is, it left me having to come up with book 1 from scratch and there are certain parts and certain details I know can be improved upon. 

A few things I'd really appreciate some ideas on:

1. PLEASE send me your suggestions for a BOOK NAME! I had zero ideas so just threw something on there. (Dream because I literally dreamed a good portion of what will be book two, which is what lead to me writing this)

2. I feel like I need to throw in more quirky words, phrases, or experiences to show she's in an alternate reality, but haven't come up with more ideas yet. Do you feel that aspect is lacking as well? Or leave it as is?

3. Does the story line move too fast, too slow, or just right? I did a lot of back and forth on what the pace should be, so let me know.

4. Any positive feedback from the story. What did you love about it? I could really use that positie energy to inspire me to continue on and make this and the next book that much better.

5. Any other ideas or tips you'd like to share.  But PLEASE give this feedback in a nice way.  I know this is a bit rough around the edges and can use some fine tuning.