"Oh also ji." Felix called, as he turned the wheel to enter another street. "Thought I should let you know that you were moaning in your sleep..again."

Yeah ok.

"I was not." Is all Jisung grumbled with, folding his arms across his chest. Obviously he knew he was but denial still riddled him.

"Jisung my ears don't lie, you were having a dirty dream and it's got Minho's name written all over." Felix points out. "Since well you said his name two times..wait no three or four- no five yeah."

"Oh my gooosh." Jisung whined, scrunching his eyes shut pushing his head back, and covering his hands on his burning hot face. "Stop I'm so embarrassing."

"And needy clearly." Felix included with a hiss and tiny scrunch of one side of his face. "Also you've officially lost all sleeping privileges in my car."

"I need help." Jisung sighed, dropping his head back down and just stared at his lap.

"Minho's the only one who can do that."

"What's that supposed to mean."

"Oh you know, don't act like you don't." Felix continued teasing the flustered one filled with flutters that won't leave him alone.

Ok yeah Jisung knows exactly what the blonde freckled one means. It's very obvious.

But there's absolutely no way the um dreams would come true. No lips have touched well they were close to but they didn't! And Jisung was all in for it like the setting was perfect. Just them alone in the living room, Minho on top all so dominant, Jisung under him the tension raised up and fueling.

Till Minho basically said 'no' moving off and wouldn't even make eye contact with Jisung and hurried to leave.

Like hello question marks. Jisung wishes he could see the inside of Minho's head like what the hell could he be thinking? Ugh curse him for making Jisung so hella confused and a mess.

Damn is Minho legit playing with him?? Hold on. HOLD the fuck on.

"Oh hey we get to see him back at school how exciting." Felix gushed smiling, bouncing his shoulders.

"Oh if only you knew." Jisung mumbles out unknowingly too. Then swallowed hard shifiting his eyes to the window, looking at shops pass by.

Yeah he never told Felix about that last intimate interaction that happened two days ago.

"Wait what."

"Um nothing." Jisung cleared his throat, and scratches at his chin, pursing his lips.

Felix puts on a glaring look, without looking at the latter. "Lemme find out you're keeping something juicy from me ji."

"I hate that word."

"Juicy by Doja cat is offended."

They arrived to school and once out the vehicle with their backpacks they walk through a large yard outside. There's a basketball hoop and those classic hangout picnic tables with benches surrounding the perimeter. At one of the tables was Changbin, Chan and oop ..